Why does my game crash with only NINE MODS

is there anyone who knows how to fit 110 mods into there game without either constantly crashing before it begins, after it starts but crashes when loading new game, loading a saved game, or freezing the game and my system

Not every mod is going to work with every other mod. Sometimes you can make adjustments to get around certain problems. However, before we can give much advice we need to know what mods you have & what the actual load order is.

How to post a Load order list article

http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=295

Your load order didn't come through. When you re-post please list your system specs also, including OS.

Did the game work with no mods installed?

What directory is the game installed in?

Do you use the Oblivion Script Extender?

Also, if a mod has textures, meshes, and an esp., it's still only one mod. One way to count your mods is to count the esp. files in your load order, though there are different schools of thought on this. To give a couple examples, the Unofficial Oblivion Patch adds 3 esps, but i don't think anyone would consider it 3 seperate mods. While the Unique Landscapes Full Compilation OMOD adds close to 30 seperate mods. You can also merge groups of mods into 1 esp via Wyre Bash. Since the number of esps is limited to 255, it's probably the only important number to remember.

1. my downloads are in the right place the oblivion data folder for the mods that go there, and the oblivion folder for ones like obse and obmm

2. my game also runs without any mods installed

3. I am currently using OBSE

Edited by TOkoolforskool

Where is the game itself installed? The problems you are experiencing with OBMM could be related to having the game in C/Program Files. This is also the reason i wanted to know what OS you use, as this is an issue with Windows 7 and Vista.

If the game runs with no mods installed you likely have conflicting mods, or a load order issue. Try deactivating all of them and reactivating them one at a time till it crashes. Then look at your conflict report in OBMM to see what the last mod you activated conflicts with. At this point you will have to choose which one to keep.

Edited by eric31415

Oblivion.esm

CM Partners.esm

HorseCombatMaster.esm

KT_CustomRaceFix.esp

_Ren_BeautyPack_full.esp

MaleBodyReplacerV4.esp

1AlexScorpionSneakingSuit.esp

LdyarflsCheatCodeBook.esp

Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp