[OFFICIAL] Star Trek Mod

KDStudios

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enterprise Female jumpsuit in the works.. Need to make the rank pips on the shoulder customizable.. I only have Ensign default right now.. Going to make the ranks up to Captain off the Ensign pip..

http://img854.imageshack.us/img854/5014/nexuscensoredversion.png

I could use a little help from someone who worked on the original uniform mod of Star Trek..

Edited by Voivre

He's not dead, Jim!

But real life gets in the way sometimes. Expect a release this weekend, maybe sooner, to include the movie uniforms as well as esps for both Fallout 3 and New Vegas.

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/imageshare/images/249875-1320266675.jpg

Looks nice, but needs some heavy duty texturing to fit into the Fallout games. I would definitely use this once I got the hang of modding.

Enterprise Female jumpsuit in the works.. Need to make the rank pips on the shoulder customizable.. I only have Ensign default right now.. Going to make the ranks up to Captain off the Ensign pip..

I could use a little help from someone who worked on the original uniform mod of Star Trek..

I like this outfit because you can use the vault jumpsuits to repair this uniform. Plus, the phaser rifle is a nice touch. Totally awesome weapon.

I like this outfit because you can use the vault jumpsuits to repair this uniform. Plus, the phaser rifle is a nice touch. Totally awesome weapon.

Well the rifle (not a phaser, but a pulse rifle) will be one of the many Enterprise guns added with the Starfleet jumpsuit as well as a MACO uniform.. I have a few minor setbacks as of right now, but I am trying to get this mod done.. The timing is odd.. I saw your name and laughed as I have been trying to find a model of the original timer from Sliders.. Mr. Mallory! :tongue:

Edited by Voivre

• 1 month later...

Dang it, why do I keep forgetting to click Post after typing out a reply.

I thought I responded to all the posts but clearly I didn't ¬_¬

Anyway let's try again.

Murfy, your skills at making Star trek uniforms is literally unmatched!

I absolutely love all of them!

Well the rifle (not a phaser, but a pulse rifle) will be one of the many Enterprise guns added with the Starfleet jumpsuit as well as a MACO uniform.. I have a few minor setbacks as of right now, but I am trying to get this mod done.. The timing is odd.. I saw your name and laughed as I have been trying to find a model of the original timer from Sliders.. Mr. Mallory! :tongue:

Oh man, that jumpsuit sure looks brilliant!

As it was a few months ago now due to my derp.

When do you think you'll ever release them?

I might be able to find the old NX class and Poseidon class models I have somewhere.

Would be interesting to combine that dusty model with this.

It's the only reason I never used them :P

By the way.

The Star Trek mod is NOT dead.

Just being worked on very slowly :P

It'll be done, one day I hope.

This is amazing.

There was a guy a few years ago who made the entire interior of the original 1701 on the Fallout engine, completely bringing the Enterprise to life. He posted some breathtaking screenshots, said he was building a huge Trek mod, and then vanished.

I sure hope you don't vanish.

I have a good feeling you won't.

Does anyone remember that other guy? Maybe he can help with this if anyone can find him.

This is amazing.

There was a guy a few years ago who made the entire interior of the original 1701 on the Fallout engine, completely bringing the Enterprise to life. He posted some breathtaking screenshots, said he was building a huge Trek mod, and then vanished.

I sure hope you don't vanish.

I have a good feeling you won't.

Does anyone remember that other guy? Maybe he can help with this if anyone can find him.

Thanks,

A friend of mine was working on Star Trek Ship interiors like corridors and the bridge, however he got banned for some reason or other and hasn't continued his work.

But they weren't for the original Constitution class starships, they were TNG era ships. So it's fairly unlikely you're referring to him.

I DO however, remember someone doing the entire constitution class star ship interior for Oblivion (I believe it was Oblivion anyway)

Unfortunately, I can't find it any where or any references to it and it's possible it's been taken down or hidden.

So that might be what you were referencing to.

I won't ever vanish, however I won't rule out a possibility that I may get bored of this and move on in the unforeseeable future.

It happens to a lot of big projects. Some people just move on with lives, games and interests.

As it stands right now though... I'm working on another big project which is more likely to be released and doesn't need any 3d modellers like this one does.

But as I work on it, I get inspired or I think of something and just quickly add it to the Star Trek mod.

Edit: Found this:

Doesn't seem to be trek though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tzxVicmQfU

Edited by KDStudios