Do you have any friends?

Dwnldz

Well as far as "Lets hang out"(think it is right word) goes there are some, usually guys who went with me in school, childhood "friends" and just random people who will be your friend for "I want to vent my problems to you/ I need you for something." types.

But as far as friend friend goes(someone you care about and some who cares for you, pretty much mutual)......guess only my brother is closest thing that can truly count in that category more or less because I do count on him most and tell him most of my stuff...though still there are too many things I can't talk with him about or even trust him with, so goes when friend real best friend goes it is no one. :geek:

That would be a no. I no longer spend time with former friends as they have all disappeared, one by one. Not that I had that many to begin with, I´m usually more comfortable being by myself. That is not to say I don´t like to be social and I do like chatting with people on forums :)

I for one have none. No friends Or family. It has been this way for me for over 25 years. I have no ability to garner me an education so I've spent most of my existance. Trying to learn anything I can. Like NifSkope. Which I now can design cloths, though only for Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Though. Now I want to learn how to fuse two hairstyles For Fallout 3. And even though I've had NifSkope for over two years, now. I still don't understand what needs to be done. Though. Living without anothers conversation. Your creations become like a child. All you own becomes like a living person you would care for. Anything you create becomes signiphocant. And your obsession with these items, become emotionally tied. The room around you becomes a cell in an empty prison. Where only your own echoes are sounds bouncing inside your head. These vioces become your new and only friends. As the images you create, become their visages. This is what it means to be alone.

I for one have none. No friends Or family. It has been this way for me for over 25 years. I have no ability to garner me an education so I've spent most of my existance. Trying to learn anything I can. Like NifSkope. Which I now can design cloths, though only for Fallout 3 and The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion. Though. Now I want to learn how to fuse two hairstyles For Fallout 3. And even though I've had NifSkope for over two years, now. I still don't understand what needs to be done. Though. Living without anothers conversation. Your creations become like a child. All you own becomes like a living person you would care for. Anything you create becomes signiphocant. And your obsession with these items, become emotionally tied. The room around you becomes a cell in an empty prison. Where only your own echoes are sounds bouncing inside your head. These vioces become your new and only friends. As the images you create, become their visages. This is what it means to be alone.

Yes, I have friends, but we don't hang out or talk in person stuff. We're all moved to different cities after college. I am thankful that Skype, facebook, and tumblr exist. I can still connect to them and "talk" to them online.

After college and getting my career job, I'm unable to make new friends. I think that I somehow "forgot" how to make new friends or maybe my work schedule/ being workaholic is so bad that it affects my social activities.