New Race

was wondering if anyone can help me with a problem?

My friend sent (that i met on here) sent me an old race that he used so i can but no matter what i do the race doesn't seem to work..

Its a great race and still wins all of the competitions in the Image Share would anyone be able to help me?

This is a very vage question,

If it isnt showing up you installed it wrong, or you didnt check/activate the esp. when you ask a question as vauge as this, you need to at least put the name of the mod in the question.

Some things to follow when asking a question...

1. Name the mod specifically. you will never get an answer as long as nobody knows what you are talking about.

2. READ the READ me, nobody can stress this enough, they usually have detailed installation instructions, if it don't the mod isn't worth your time.

3. If you have more than ONE mod active post your load order.

4. Check out the forums, your question has been asked 1,000 times, and answered 2,000 times, i guarentee it.

If i seem rude it is not the case, im just unnoobifieing you. Have fun modding and welcome to the nexus.

My computer is an Asus 64bit windows 7 gaming computer..

I use OBMM (Oblivion Mod Manager) also I use 7z

My friend send me a race that is attached to this message.

The Race is supposed to look like this:

http://www.tesnexus....-1305712105.jpg

For some reason it will not let me upload the file so i can either send it to ur e-mail or any other method

he sent me the race by email

The mods name is "New Race" it was only sent to me so the mod is not downloadable on tesnexus..

The read me does not state anything besides the required files which i downloaded and it still would not work..

I know how to install mods and a vague knowledge how to create.

The "Read Me" has no instructions on how to download but says its required:

"Beautiful People 2ch-Ed.esm " and "CM Partners.esm"

He has given me software called "Oblivion Face Change Lite" but i have no knowledge of this program.

I would upload the file to this Topic but it wont let me select the folder instead it will select one file into the folder. which i don't think will be much help..

The File is a really great race and that's why i would like to use it its just i dont know how to make it work so i'm requesting help from more of the experienced people. If you think you can help let me know..

It would be very appreciated

Well, I'd start by finding and installing the two required mods. They will come as part of the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed mod and the CM Partners mod respectively. Once you have installed those, then install the one you have been sent.

If you then get all kinds of oddities like missing faces, ears, hair, or dodgy body textures, then you have other problems and the mod originator may well be the person to help you directly, as you almost certainly have a mod clash/overlap someplace and without knowing HIS mod, we can't help much.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

That's what happened. The missing textures and over laps. The person who created it lives in China so there is a 12hr difference in time so i can only get one message out a day with a reply.

He gave me this program called Oblivion Face Exchange and he gave me some of his save games but the save games come up as invalid there is a

esp save-game

pluggy save-game

and an OBSE save-game and OBSE one is the only one that shows up but reads invalid.

I'm assuming that its because I cant get the mod to work so it cant read it.

The face-exchanger is so i can use his save-game and load the body and face to my character without me having to start over..

but i dont know how to correct the save game file