CTD Every Half Hour

So after narrowing it down to one or a few of the nVamp .esm files, I ended up deciding to take out all the nVamp files all together and put in the internal mods it brings to the table individually that I liked. Worked so far, but then still CTD...

So after narrowing it down to one or a few of the nVamp .esm files, I ended up deciding to take out all the nVamp files all together and put in the internal mods it brings to the table individually that I liked. Worked so far, but then still CTD...

Did you go back to the original game save with all the crashiness or are you in the new character and is this the game with the removed mods? Are the mods still in FOMM and just unchecked or did you actually delete them? Deleting mods mid game can cause instablity. You should pick the load order you want and stick with it for the life of your character. You can add mods, but do not delete them. You can uncheck them but leave the mods loaded, if you hate looking at them unchecked in the middle of your active load list drag them to the bottom of FOMM and ignore them.

So, you can start over again with a new character and just the mods you want and see how that goes since you had nVamp active the whole time in this game. One thing I do is have a new character start with my "always play with would never not have" mods that has a save in Doc Mitchell's house right inside the door. But those mods are harmless things like the skeleton key. Not overhaul mods, etc. It makes it a lot less painful for redoing load lists and new starts.

[X] ELECTRO-CITY - Imaginator.esp

[X] DYNAVISION 2 - Dynamic Lens Effect.esp

This won't cause crashes, but it will cause FPS drops. Those two don't play nice together.

As for the crashing it could be settings in your ini files. Have you checked those out as well. Those setting if set incorrectly can cause massive CTDs and degrade game performance greatly.