A Horsey Mod Idea

Quirkyblonde

Okay, the first one is actually kind of an immersion mod. Basically it would give the player the ability to saddle and unsaddle their horse. Since the saddle and bridle are actually separate models, it is theoretically possible. I just like the idea of being able to put my horses out to pasture without their tack while I'm at home napping or something. If anyone can figure out a way to do it, I'd totally download that mod!

I would do it myself but I'm not very good at scripting. It would make it even harder because of the various horse mods out there. The modder would have to make it compatible with the major ones like Slof's horses.

Excellent idea. You'll need scripting and animation to get it to work, plus turning horse armor into an inventory item in some way (or maybe some sophisticated version of the grab key). Might be worth talking with the guy doing the Centaur mod - he's been posting in the thread on Proper Khajiit and Argonian bodyshapes and animations - he might haver some useful insights into the horse body models. Edited by MarkInMKUK