Normal Combat

ChuckFlash

OK the Level Bad Ass must be Harder to deal with, but 500% or more? I find this incredible For a story based RPG or Adventure game.

I do NOT want to pound the keys 30mins or more, doing the same thing over and over in order to progress the story line.

I hate the ARCADE MINDSET behind QTE.....I want to live inside the Game, feel the story, not get thrown out of it.

So if I have to battle this Big Bad Ass to continue, Fine! Just don't make him ARCADE SUPERMAN and totally out of balance within the world.

RETURN me to a NORMAL GAME COMBAT STYLE like the majority of the game OR give me a Op-Out button, before i loose my immersion!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE make a MOD that will allow me to take out or change the QTE portions of the game, so i can fight NORMALLY, as in the rest of the game.

OR give me a BYPASS BUTTON, so that i can at least continue the story, without having to subject me to this ARCADE CRAP.

My Mind thanks you, My Keyboard an Mouse thanks you, and the STORY IMMERSION thanks you!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Good lord, man! Like kvakomekiki already replied, the forced QTE sequences are incredibly few in number, and if you uncheck 'difficult QTE,' they hardly require any effort at all to pull off. Heck, after the couple of clicky ones during the Prologue, there's like two or three more for the rest of the game, and each of them is over in a couple of seconds, without any strain on your part.

You don't really know how many cases you can find of people who get stuck of the kayran just because of the clicking QTE... believe me, man, I have seen more complaints about that than because of the weight limit and the relation between selling-buying prices all together, by far. After all, LMB-clicking QTEs only by themselves can avoid some people of completing the game, I know many cases about it. I think if you can really modify this aspect you should, because it could enable some folks to complete the game.

If is impossible to make a mod like this (that simplifies QTEs, so for example with just one or two clicks you fill in the entire bar in the LMB-clicking QTEs) I would understand your refusal, but in any other case at least tell us how to modify this aspect, so we can change it by ourselves. We would be really grateful.

Greetings, and thanks for your help in advanced.

QTE may be sometimes a mess... without knowing, why... the most problems seem to be the adjustment for the given mouse-clicks... that can be avoid with few changes.... just save the game, lower the graphic resolution and the mouse will be respond much better.... after the QTE save and readjust the resolution.... maybe this will help without waiting for a mod...

Believe me, man, I have tried that and it just didn't work. I think this problem may be related with the modest PCs some people, including me, have. Whereas people with top-of-the-edge PCs can run the game properly with this kind of problem, those who have quite a modest PC, and, therefore, are forced to run the game with the lowest graphic configuration, usually have this problem.

So, for those people, this mod can become essential if the problem is not solved in patches (none of them have a solution for this problem). And most of them won't expect until they have gathered enough money for a new computer... that is why I think some of us really need this mod.