The Thread of Computers (aka will my computer run Skyrim)

Zeazer

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow if your gonna spend like 700 dollars upgrading your computer and ram and blah blah blah just get a xbox or ps3.

o_O ... I'll let someone else comment on that .. err... opinion.

Sadly I feel like PC gaming is dying. "Why build your own console when you can just get Xbox or PlayStation to do it for you"

Wow if your gonna spend like 700 dollars upgrading your computer and ram and blah blah blah just get a xbox or ps3.

Sadly I feel like PC gaming is dying. "Why build your own console when you can just get Xbox or PlayStation to do it for you"

and do a shitty job on it .. ripping you off on something that does less and performs poorly .. I own a console but if you have 700 bucks and want a nice PC I can tell you without a doubt you will get a better deal spending that on a PC than a console.

and do a shitty job on it .. ripping you off on something that does less and performs poorly .. I own a console but if you have 700 bucks and want a nice PC I can tell you without a doubt you will get a better deal spending that on a PC than a console.

For the record I am a PC gamer. Not sure if that was clear up there. Was mostly trying to prove how lazy todays youth are.

For the record I am a PC gamer. Not sure if that was clear up there. Was mostly trying to prove how lazy todays youth are.

I got ya .. just clearing up the slightly hard to detect sarcasm ^_^

*refrains from typing what I am thinking about age and maturity*

When the Xbox 360 or the PS3 support the TES construction set, the modding community, 8x AA, and all the other goodies, sure. I played oblivion on an xbox, I played morrowind on an xbox, then in 2006 I figured I would give pc gaming a shot. Never looked back. If you have the computer, PC graphics will always out perform the console. And besides the graphics, the game's modding community makes the game so much better and adds 100s if not 1000s (if one honestly had the time for it all) of hours of gameplay.

You can have fun with your vanilla Skyrim, I will be riding dragons.

*refrains from typing what I am thinking about age and maturity*

When the Xbox 360 or the PS3 support the TES construction set, the modding community, 8x AA, and all the other goodies, sure. I played oblivion on an xbox, I played morrowind on an xbox, then in 2006 I figured I would give pc gaming a shot. Never looked back. If you have the computer, PC graphics will always out perform the console. And besides the graphics, the game's modding community makes the game so much better and adds 100s if not 1000s (if one honestly had the time for it all) of hours of gameplay.

You can have fun with your vanilla Skyrim, I will be riding dragons.

Yea I got your point, I guess I'm not that kind of person I'm not saying I don't hate PC gaming I just don't care for mods or graphics.. I mean my console with a HDMI cord is enough for me.