Construction Set Mod Merging

Hanker109

Hi! I installed a very popular mod which does not include a home so I used the CS to place a conflicting popular house mod in a non-conflicting area within the a town. Now the house looks good in its new location but I'm unable to include the interior with it, when I enter the house there are no interiors. Is there a way to bring the interior along with the house mod? I name the project "Relocated House".

Hi! Thanks RubberMan01 for your reply. "Balmora Balconyhouse" is the mod I was referring to, to my knowledge there is no scripts attached to it. The house contains several containers which opens when activated but this is provided by Morrowind Code Patch. Is it possible that the Code Patch script is attached to the house? Again many thanks for the reply.

Hi! I installed a very popular mod which does not include a home so I used the CS to place a conflicting popular house mod in a non-conflicting area within the a town. Now the house looks good in its new location but I'm unable to include the interior with it, when I enter the house there are no interiors. Is there a way to bring the interior along with the house mod? I name the project "Relocated House".

You need to move the door marker too. Go to the interior of the cell and change the location from there. Double click on the door and click 'Select marker'

. It should zoom to the door marker. Move it to where you want. If you moved the house too far, then change the cell before clicking 'Select marker'.

See here to understand how door works in morrowind. Just do it for the interior door instead of exterior door.

PS: Morrowind code patch isn't a mod at all. It alters the game executable to fix things that cannot be fixed by conventional mods. So, it can't attach script to anything.

Edited by hollaajith

Hi! hollaalith, thanks for your instructions, I missed moving the door marker, I will try again, I needed to relocate Balconyhouse because Balmora Expansion is using the original house mod site. Thanks also for clarifying the Code Patch. Cheers.