Witcher 2 heavy armor

aplbsl

Hi guys anyone woud be interested in creating and adding some heavy armors to the game something like knight npcs are wearing helmet and non helmet version ofcourse it will not be much lore like becouse "witchers cant fight so good in heavy armor then in light" but it woud be nice. The armor iteself shoud have more protection and minus some damage maybe ? becouse its heavier to move in it. Anyway if anyone interested doing it give a reply ;)

• 1 month later...

I would like to request this too.

Sure, I'm all for lore, but that's beside the point that I would like armor, knightly armor, steel shining powerful suit of steel and armored steel armor. Of steel.

With a great ol bucket helmet.

I think it is possible to maybe have a model swap for Geralt and change it to an existing knight model, (NPC). That or find a way to import hand made models.

I agree that the lore has stated that witchers go light, and you're all right, but some of us would like to see our character as such. So it would please the entire masses.

Would definitely be up for this too! No idea how to do it though, maybe yeah, a model swap or something?...

Though actually, thinking about it, wouldn't want to end up as some fat generic NPC knight

Edited by randomer18

It would only make sense if the finishing animations were changed as well, there's no way that anyone could perform those leaps and spins wearing a full suit of steel armour.

To the guy up top, of course I want a knight in full armour doing flips and such, it's just for fun, for the cinematic experience,

See Halo Spartans doing crazy things in all that armor? Well yeah they're super powered but still that would be hard to move in. Who cares, we want to have fun, screw reality, it sucks.

In reality, the Spartans fought in minimal armour:- Shield, Bracers, Helm, Sandals, sometimes a cloak and Breastplate, apart from that they were virtually naked, that was to give them greater mobility and speed.

Apart from the fact that it would be most off-putting to see a line of guys running at you with their wedding tackle hanging out! (incidentally that was also a tactic adopted by the ancient Brits.)

• 3 months later...