It's all about Dorthe

Gerheardt

First of all, i'll explain what's supposed to happen. Dorthe, the daughter of Alvor is in Hod and Gerdur's house. When the player and Hadvar arrives to Riverwood after getting out of Helgen, they go see Alvor that is working outside. Hadvar speaks with Alvor and at this moment, Dorthe gets out of Hod and Gerdur's house to walk in the direction of Alvor's house. She enters Alvor's house few seconds before the player, Hadvar and Alvor does enter too. The discussion is continuing inside and at the end, Sigrid says something to her daughter who asked question to Hadvar. We all know this part, at least pro-imperials lol.

I'm actually working on an overhaul of my Riverwood mod. One of the few problems i wanted to correct in this overhaul concerns Dorthe. She doesn't quit Hod and Gerdur's house to appear during the "inside Alvor's house" scene. I never understood why since i never touched anything about Dorthe. Sadly, the same problem occurs right now with my almost finished Riverwood mod overhaul. In like 10 tries, she done her job like 2 times only. Here's what i tried:

-To clean my mod with Tes5Edit: nothing about Dorthe or her AI Packages in there.

-No mods but Live another life and my own mod: she's still contemplating the lo-res walls in Hod and Gerdur's house.

-To look in Live another life mod if something modifies Dorthe or her packages: nope, no sign of modification.

-To look on internet for this specific bug: not finding any bug of that kind.

So...is it a bug that can occur at anytime that doesn't concern any mod, some kind of vanilla possible bug? What can i do to solve that? I don't like Sigrid talking to someone that isn't there...I want to ensure my mod is not the cause of this.

Just reinstalled the game and erased every mod. Totally vanilla it works fine. With only my mod, after 5 times, it's always working fine. I think Live another life may be the cause of the problem. It may not change anything about Dorthe or her AI packages but it sure changes something about scripts and stages in the start of the game. Something may not get to a stage where some of her programmation would start. I think it's the cause of the problem.