can't enter bravil - crash

*bump*

So...hey, I'm now pretty sure the culprit is the mod Tamriel Travelers, which is unfortunate because I really like that mod.

So what do I do in case I find a culprit? Do I search for the mod it potentially conflicts with or do I just disable it? Because it worked fine before, I think it's due to another mod conflicting with that one?

I hope you can give me some advice by examining my load order, since I don't believe I can provide anything else :/

Edited by BloodRaven666

bump again, a much greater error has now occured and it pisses me off. Every time I fix a problem with this game a bigger one seems to appear.

I installed Tamriel Travelers again, this time installed an OMOD, of course, same settings and overwritten the old esm. and esp. files.

Now my game doesn't start. OBSE or not, I start the game and there's a black screen for less than one second and then the game closes. The thing is, I really don't think it has anything to do with that mod, I tried disabling it of course, the result is still the same. One other small issue I had was Deadly reflex accidentally including nude textures, I didn't want those, so I posted another topic to ask how to revert back to vanilla underwear textures, they said there were files from DR6 I could safely delete to remove the nude textures, and I did that too, before attempting to start the game. So I thought, maybe I shouldn't have removed those, maybe they are the reason why I can't start the game. So I copied back those files from DR6, but nothing has changed.

I really want to play the game but this is too much. I have no idea what could possibly cause this. I doubt it's a mod, yet it happened of all the sudden.

Thanks man but I've already tried that, but now there's a greater problem like I said, I can't even start the game, the game starts and I can see Bethesda music intro for a milisec, then it just exits :(

What could have caused this? It couldn't be mods could it?

@MarkInMKuk

Thanks, I searched trough all the log files and WeoPCS.log(or something like that) and there it says faulty several times. It's from Oblivion crash prevention system btw. So I've tried removing weopcs.dll and the game ran for a second before crashing instead of just half a second. I tried running it again several times but now it crashes quickly again, after running for half a second. So now I've returned weopcs.dll to it's place until I try something else.

Sorry if this is confusing, English is my second language and I suck at explaining things to the smallest detail

HeyYou: Thanks as well, I will try to play around with my load order this weekend since I'm extremely busy this week.

Thanks again