Equipable Male Character Underwear

kingtitan

I don't believe that something like this would take very long for someone who knows a bit more about editing programs than I do, but could someone make underwear that is removable? I have searched every where I know to and I can't find anything like it. I use Room207's bodybuilder body and I have another mod that allows you to use equipable body variants (including the underwear version) but the big problem is that you can not wear any other type of armor or clothing with it. I would like equipable underwear that is for the bodybuilder body and can be worn with other garments (except pants, obviously). As far as looks go, they can look like the red default underwear for the body. Would someone be willing to do this for me? I can provide any more information as needed if this is not enough.

The problem is that there is no "underwear" slot for clothing in the body design. The original body was designed to always have underwear, and a nude re-texture will always remove that.

Having said that, there are plenty of equipable female underwear mods, which I suspect use ring or tail slots for underwear, or a script to force an item of underwear to be worn if the outer clothing is removed. I suggest reading a few of the readmes for such files to see what is happening, and maybe some of those mods cover male bodies too.

Having said that, there are plenty of equipable female underwear mods, which I suspect use ring or tail slots for underwear, or a script to force an item of underwear to be worn if the outer clothing is removed. I suggest reading a few of the readmes for such files to see what is happening, and maybe some of those mods cover male bodies too.

I'm sure the underwear mod you mentioned is scripted items. In this game, when an actor wears something, the clothing piece or armor meshes will replace corresponding body parts. So, making underwear to use ring or tail slot doesn't look so good, because it will eventually clipping with body meshes and/or clothes/armor. If anyone wants underwear for that bodybuilder-type body, he/she needs to adjust existing underwear meshes(from Robert's male body...) to fit to Room207's lower body mesh.

Can you not just use the legs slot? I mean after all, thats the area it is in anyway. It would function the same as greaves or pants. And it is obviously possible because it is done for female characters all the time. Basically all it would do is function as clothing to replace the lowerbody bodybuilder mesh with an underwear version.

Can you not just use the legs slot? I mean after all, thats the area it is in anyway. It would function the same as greaves or pants. And it is obviously possible because it is done for female characters all the time. Basically all it would do is function as clothing to replace the lowerbody bodybuilder mesh with an underwear version.

That can work, but it may not work nicely. Even mix and match of Robert's male body types does not work well without modifying meshes, due to visible gaps between body parts(especially upperbody and lowerbody).

Well i kind of came up with a solution myself. I took the lowerbody underwear mesh from room207's mod and put it in the mesh folder. Then I went into the cs and assigned that mesh to the lowerbody (like pants) as clothing. So as far as getting the "default" bodybuilder underwear to be like clothing, I have gotten that taken care of and it works fine. But i guess what I really would like is some more "underwear variety." Female characters already have a ton but there is NOTHING at all for male characters. Would someone mind making a couple more underwear variants for the male characters? Please?