Help with player character body tattoo mod

GameofScrolls

I'm having an issue with a body tattoo mod. The textures are wrapped all wrong, a black patch on the left shoulder and areas are purple.

I used NMM to install CBBE, Unique Player-Main File, and the tattoo mod itself (Mass Effect Jack body tattoos CBBE - Jack tattoo mod). NMM prompted me to overwrite the textures of Unique Player with the tattoo mod, I selected "yes to All"

Things I've tried:

Not overwriting Unique Player files = vanilla body/ no tattoos

Not enabling CBBE = floating head and pipboy

Installing tattoo mod manually = same result as using NMM and overwriting UP files

I've searched for Troubleshooting guides with no joy.

Any help would be appreciated

Are you using CBBE with the Slim preset? According to the readme this is the bodytype that this tattoo texture was created for.

If you're using a different CBBE preset, you might need to use the BodySlide by Ousnius.

Sorry I can't give any better or more exact advice but I don't use CBBE personally.

Edit: I've also downloaded the mod and looked at the files, they're all set up properly to work with Unique Player so you're doing the right thing. You want this to overwrite the Unique Player files as all it's doing is replacing the extra vanilla textures from unique player with the tattoo textures.

Edited by PoliteRaider

I installed Bodylide and ran it from supported tools in NMM, but the window that opened has no real options. I looked up a tutorial and there are a load of sliders that just aren't there for me.

*Got bodyslide working, still don't really know how to use it to fix my problem though