Masks

CorriKinz

Howdy! thanks for taking a couple minutes and read this post!

So, I love masks, and the dragon masks in this game are pretty nice, have some neat effects and even include those funny hoods to match, however, I have gotten a bit worn of such attire after a few years and thought I could check the nexus for a mask or two, I was pleasantly surprised by some really awesome masks! which gave me the idea and inspiration to create (or request :3?) TWO masks... which are not lore friendly at all! but isnt that the point of creativity? well... they could be lore friendly with a lot of imagination.

I would love to make them myself, but I have no experience or any tools other than blender to make these, but if someone could share some insight, tips, or perhaps offer their modeling experience to try and see if they can make these, that would be absolutely amazing!

the textures themselves? im absolutely lost. Heck, I have a hard enought time colouring the sun yellow.

these are the masks of Kindred the Eternal Hunters, a very nice character in another game.

Edited by CorriKinz

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

i made improvements in the mask model and textures, my next step is fix the hair textures and maybe model to with physics btw but i think its gonna depend of ks hairdos hdt beacuse its the only way that i know how to make physics is copy the bones in outfitstudio

sorry for bad grammar spanish is my main languaje

Edited by nicolitoprron

• 7 months later...

i made improvements in the mask model and textures, my next step is fix the hair textures and maybe model to with physics btw but i think its gonna depend of ks hairdos hdt beacuse its the only way that i know how to make physics is copy the bones in outfitstudio
sorry for bad grammar spanish is my main languaje

Oh wow, it's looking amazing!! Cant' wait to wear it on my custom-ish Lamb.

Btw, the Herne/Deerkhiin race mod is perfect for making a Lamb character. Might want to look into it.