Skyrim Body Slide - Please Help

Xenoith

Ok. So I have been at this since 9:00 AM this morning it is now 7:10 PM. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use Bodyslide.

I watched this video. -

- RaceMenu by Brodual

I watched this video. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNB64-Ft3Jo - How to make Skyrim sexy by SexyScrolls (NSFW?)

(This is the main look I am trying to go for, just not overly busty and a bit smaller.)

I watched this video -

- How to set up HDT Physics by Heisenn burg

And just recently I watched THIS video. -

BodySlide by Shinji72

Here is my issue, I can create the body in bodyslide that's not the problem. My problem is my game isn't seeing the preset(?) I made for my character. How do I get the body I made from bodyslide INTO my game so I can actually use the Sliders and actually make my female character the chubby mage I need her to be. It's been driving me crazy. There is no step-by-step guide with videos or pictures, I've scoured the internet for hours trying to find something. Bodyslide is not something I can simply pick up and use on the fly. (I don't think?)

Also if this is the wrong forum and I need to go to Loverslab to get this question answered, so be it.

I've been literally pounding hours into getting this thing to work. I just want to get this done so I can enjoy my Skyrim with a more immersive experience.

I have all the proper mods set up. RaceMenu being the biggest one to use here. Every mod in most of those videos I have installed. Except for Bodyslide 2? Which I think comes as default now for Regular Bodyslide.