witcher 3 in 2 years?

At the moment, we are focused on improving the PC version of TW2 and adapting it to the Xbox 360. As gamers ourselves, we know it can be fun to speculate on the next game in our favorite series, so enjoy.

Just DON'T try adapting it for the Wii..... I can just imagine some idiot leaping around their living room smashing everything in sight as they try to imitate Geralt! :biggrin:

At the moment, we are focused on improving the PC version of TW2 and adapting it to the Xbox 360. As gamers ourselves, we know it can be fun to speculate on the next game in our favorite series, so enjoy.

Good to know, and I think most of us don't mind the wait. What ever you folks do, don't rush it. I for one don't mind the wait of a few years for a game of this quality and I think many others out in the community feel the same way. I never did get through TW1, just kind of dragged on for me, but I may try it again, but TW2 sucked me right in. As an older game player, I appreciate the quality of TW2. Nicely done and my thanks to the gang at CDProjekt. :thumbsup:

Nice to know you guys are prowling the forums too....lol

What I don't understand is why once you have the receipe for making a potion or bomb in your Journal is that you've got to save the receipes in order to make them in the future. In TW1 once you learned how to make a potion, bomb etc you could sell the said receipe and not have it taking up inventory space but still be able to make the item in question.

Things seem primed for another Wicther game, given the events that are unfolding at the end of TW2 and I believe it's an area we have yet to explore, so I'd be tickled pink to have another Witcher game to play. Edited by Anduril79

Things seem primed for another Wicther game, given the events that are unfolding at the end of TW2

Just finished my 2nd play and sided with Iorveth on this one and yep i do think we will see Witcher 3 in most likely late 2013 or early 2014 given all that CDP Red is doing with the consoles now which is not a bad thing i guess...although some are downright disgusted with them for doing it . But let`s face the fact that not everyone has the means to shell out 1000 dollars for a PC with the economy the way it is .

Moreover, at least by having the game available for consoles as well makes for a larger fan-base, the more players then the more copies sold, more sales = greater profit which in turn makes the development of future games easier....as long as CDP don't go the same way as Bethesda and Blizzard!

The Witcher series is what RPG game should be like. No offense to games like Dragon Age (I loved Origins, but DA 2: FAIL)

I hope that there will be a Witcher 3. And the ending of Witcher 2 indicates that there will come a third one :D

PS: But I want more of Saskia in the coming game, I love her.

I took her side rather than Roches in the game. :D

RPG = WITCHER

Just DON'T try adapting it for the Wii..... I can just imagine some idiot leaping around their living room smashing everything in sight as they try to imitate Geralt! :biggrin:

I was sitting here picturing what you said about Wii and TW2 now that there would be funny.

Playing as ciri after the novel`s events (or even better: as "falka" in the Rats Gang days) would be the most mindblowing experience of all time. And to see Bonhart in action would be the most terrifying one