Will my PC run GOTY?

chibimyuutsu

I have an HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop, Windows 7 x64.

Intel Core i3 CPU @ 2.13 GHz, 2133 Mhz, 2 Cores.

4 GB RAM

5.68 GB Available memory

Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 1.68 GB Adapter RAM

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

How will Morrowind GOTY run on my PC? I plan on using mods.

ETA: My windows Experience average is 4.2, mainly because of the Aero capability (which I have turned off). The graphics rating is 4.8

Edited by chibimyuutsu

I have an HP Pavilion Entertainment laptop, Windows 7 x64.

Intel Core i3 CPU @ 2.13 GHz, 2133 Mhz, 2 Cores.

4 GB RAM

5.68 GB Available memory

Graphics Card: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD, 1.68 GB Adapter RAM

IDT High Definition Audio CODEC

How will Morrowind GOTY run on my PC? I plan on using mods.

ETA: My windows Experience average is 4.2, mainly because of the Aero capability (which I have turned off). The graphics rating is 4.8

This is the laptop I use. It will run with no problems.

The linked site is very useful for checking system requirements, but I've noticed that it will not recognize the graphics chip on the HP pavilion entertainment PC. No matter what game you check, it will say you need a new graphics card, despite having all the graphics card requirements.

Edited by Genzel

If your computer can run oblivion, it will run Morrowind.

Many laptops, especially those with the integrated Intel cards will not run a lot of games as they are intended for business use and not games. Unfortunately, there is not a way to upgrade the graphics on a laptop as the graphics is part of the main board and not separate.

If your computer can run oblivion, it will run Morrowind.

Many laptops, especially those with the integrated Intel cards will not run a lot of games as they are intended for business use and not games. Unfortunately, there is not a way to upgrade the graphics on a laptop as the graphics is part of the main board and not separate.

No, no...I used the link he mentioned on Oblivion.

Oblivion ran, but My frame rate was so bad it was un-playable, even with everything on lowest settings.

And there is a way to upgrade the graphics card I found out, it's just tedious work, and is better done by a professional than a hobbyist such as myself.

My computer is fragile and already took a couple knocks. I don't want to completely disable it by pulling out the back panel and the keyboard. So I guess a call to Geek Squad is in order.