PS3 to get Diablo III

Pyrosocial

Blizzard posted a job request for "senior software, engineer, playstation 3 speicalist" for Diablo III

This will be the first game blizzard has put on a consol since Starcraft64. Who' exicited?

Epic, maybe even a PS Vita as well, AKA power house, they say its very easy to port or import games to it. I do have to admit, pc all the way for Diablo in my Opinion Edited by Thor.

Hopefully there won't be much changes for it on the PS3, as soon as my bluray drive comes I can use mine again, so ill be buying it.

I don't have one currently, and until Sony fixes their problems I probably won't

• 2 weeks later...

If this is anything like the Alpha tests Microsoft did for Halo 2, you'd be better off playing on the PC instead.

(microsoft came to the conslusion Xbox games have to be slowed down)

mostly because you can't hook up a Macro programable mechanical keyboard, and a 9000DPI mouse to the PS3.

(though at least with the PS3 you can hook up a mouse and keyboard)

so your controls on a PS3 are far less responsive. if D3 is anything like Diablo 2.

can you sustain 200+ actions per Minute on a PS3 controller? (real actions, not spamming) without the Instant onset of carpal tunnel?

I believe that if they support a console version, then they probably support game controlers on the computer as well

my prediction:

No diablo III on PS3 at all.

Mac/PC same time release.

i predict there will be a D3 on PS3. i just hope to freaking hell, they dev is seperately. i do not want them f***ing up D3 just to make it work on consoles like bioware did with DA2

Did anyone hear anything about Diablo 3 coming to consoles at e3, or diablo 3 in general its like they didn't show up at e3??

Searched around, But nothing???

Edited by Thor.

• 3 weeks later...
I had seen what I OP on G4tv, on their "feed" section. It didn't offer much info. I guess we will see when blizcon rolls around.