ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Male Prostitutes to giggity with

XenaFan

Hey peeps,

I know this idea isnt lore friendly at all but is it possible to make with a mod?

I also wanna do it with men in the game. There are male prostitutes around so why not?

This is no trolling I cant think of another way of putting this out here. I as a gaymer do I wanna giggity with a male one.

Can someone help me make this mod? Any other gaymers?

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, this won't happen, unfortunately. Geralt is an "established character" and if you role play his sexuality in any way other than straight or even dare want decent LGBT representation in a witcher game, that makes you an evil BioWare hugging Social Justice Warrior (SJW, because justice apparently sucks) in the eyes of many of this game's fans. Plus it would be "lore breaking" because The Witcher is patterned after a "Medieval Feudal System". And we all know it has to stay true to real life, its just so imperative that The Witcher series stays absolutely true to Medieval Feudalism as it has always gone to great pains to do. After all, ancient Poland was settled when humans came to earth via a magical planetary cataclysm and it was filled with vampires, werewolves, unicorns, dragons, elves and dwarves for such a very long time. Lesbianism and female bisexualty of course is a different matter as it was extremely common back then in Poland, especially among all the unnaturally beautiful magically age defying sorceresses running around in Poland at the time. You know the old Polish saying. "You can't swing a drowner tongue in Kraków without hitting a bisexual sorceress, but if you try to find a gay man anywhere, you will be run out of town, you ploughing whoreson!"

Edited by Suspiria