Oblivion Crashing.

Findlor

Cleaning is done to plugins that have references that are not needed as they are in the Oblivion.esm. These mods usually will only cause longer load times. However, if you see "Bash Tag suggestion(s)" it is recommended and almost always needed to import these with Wrye Bash. Unless you are having issues with Hair, you are good to go without Wrye for now; more mods would introduce a greater necessity for Wrye Bash and its features.

The copy which is created by mTES4 Manager includes a copy of your saves AT THAT TIME - if you restore the clone you will LOSE any saves made after that point.

However, you will still have a copy of your game with the crashes, so you can go back to that and try and fix it if you want - or just delete it.

I tend to use mTES4 to test out mods, as if the mod causes problems it can be hard to remove all of the changes made by the mod.

The copy which is created by mTES4 Manager includes a copy of your saves AT THAT TIME - if you restore the clone you will LOSE any saves made after that point.

However, you will still have a copy of your game with the crashes, so you can go back to that and try and fix it if you want - or just delete it.

I tend to use mTES4 to test out mods, as if the mod causes problems it can be hard to remove all of the changes made by the mod.

hmmm should've done that before i downloaded some 2 mods that made me crash when i talk to a person!!

I got them deactivated but after loading a save after 10 secs it crashes even if i just stand there doing nothing!!

Mods load order:

Special Mod Detection

FCOM not detected.

OOO not detected.

Better Cities not detected.

Recognised And Re-ordered Mod Files

Oblivion.esm

Note: Masterlist Revision: 2730

LoadingScreens.esp [Version 1.0]

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Graphics}}

Armory of the Silver Dragon.esp

pale_rider's Nordic Warrior Armor.esp

samurai.esp [Version 04]

Nightshade_Armor.esp

Ivellon.esp [Version 1.5]

Note: Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

Edgar's little secret.esp

HauntedHouse.esp

Note: Needs TES4Edit cleaning: "http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide"

ElsweyrAnequina.esp

Note: Border region restrictions must be turned off: use Wrye Bash tweak, hand edit .ini file or use no-border mod (not recommended).

Moriarcis.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Hair}}

Bag of Holding.esp [Version 1.5.0]

Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp

Note: Use .ini tweak or Wrye Bash Bashed Patch tweak instead where possible to avoid conflicts.

Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Relations, Invent}}

RealisticForceHigh.esp

LithiansNatureOfTheBeastModBeta.esp

MidasSpells.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Invent}}

No psychic guards v1.2.esp

SamVimes's Feint Death.esp

Altair_Race.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Assassins Creed - Altair's Gear - ThrowingKnives.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NpcFaces, Hair, Eyes, R.Relations}}

Note: Choose only one 'Assassins Creed' ESP.

Unrecogised Mod Files

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

Unknown mod file: Abecean Pirates.esp

Unknown mod file: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_ger.esp

Unknown mod file: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_eng.esp

Unknown mod file: Housemod.esp

Open Oblivion.ini and make this line look as I post:

bBorderRegionsEnabled=0

REMOVE "Borderless_Cyrodiil-3578.esp" from your load.

REMOVE the inappropriate language plugin: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_ger.esp OR pale_rider's Pirate Gear_eng.esp

If those don't work, REMOVE No psychic guards v1.2.esp

Be sure to use BOSS for every change in plugins.

Edited by MOTOSXORPIO

And wheres Oblivion.ini?

And to remove bordless cyrodill would means that i couldnt play mods that requires it, but anyways how do i remvoe it from load order? sorry for being noob.

EDIT:Found oblivion.ini at my games in my decoments, still need to know how to remove bordless cyrodiil from my load order(or to confirm)

Edited by Findlor

Okay i will do that, but you said to put it to 0 instead of 1, means it will be disabled, was it your error or i must really have it disabled?

And i just need to deactivate the mod to remove it from the load order right?