Oblivion Crashing.

Findlor

Just to clear it up. Someone converted my article to the new WIKI and the original article was deleted. Here is the link to the WIKI.

How to post an Oblivion Load order list using OBMM

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/How_to_post_a_load_order_for_Oblivion

Well i have already shown load order by obmm and by BOSS so no need for that.

And as for the clean stuff, i need help on it, i don't get it, would be nice if someone create a video explaining how to clean by automated or by manually

Get rid of this one: Unknown mod file: pale_rider's Pirate Gear_ger.esp That's the german version.... you also have the engish version installed.... just use one.

I have already done that before posting this problem :D

Great good news, i've tested oblivion again and i did fast travel, wait, sleep and no crashes, not even the 7:00pm issue stopped me, i still don't know what stopped the corrupted thing but whatever, i will post again if it comes back again

Grab mTES4 Manager, and create a backup clone of where you are now - then you can always restore this setup.

So if i use that Manager it creates a copy of oblivion right? So i can play normal oblivion till something like this happens and then just use the backup one right?

But what if it happens that when i am advanced on a quest, like The Paradise quest(of Martin), and i just started, so i downloaded this manager and created a copy, means it saves everything like saves and stuff into a folder, so then i finish that quest and the crashing begins, and i didn't save the whole quest, means i have to use the clone thing, but wont that mean that i will also have to start from the beginning of the quest? if so then i dont think i will be downloading it now.

I will download once i get an answer, if you have questions about this issue(English grammatical) tell me.