Power Armor

jaydo1

Does no one think that changing the power armour to a faded scratched black and making the visor a crimson colour would be epic if so please reply.

This, honestly, its a big job if you want it done well, new textures and all.

But if you just want the vanilla texture with a lick of paint, it'll take five minutes. I can make the texture, But I cant put it in game. If you can get someone to do that we'll have progress.

Edit - Would also need the type of Power Armour you want changing.

Edited by TehBuddha

This, honestly, its a big job if you want it done well, new textures and all.

But if you just want the vanilla texture with a lick of paint, it'll take five minutes. I can make the texture, But I cant put it in game. If you can get someone to do that we'll have progress.

Edit - Would also need the type of Power Armour you want changing.

ehmm.. I was hoping to simply replace the textures with the black and crimson for a new set off armour it would cause a lot of people hassle and for something which I don't think flocks of people want would be a waste of time.

Its not a waste of time if I like doing it *shrugs*

By the way, still havnt said what type of Power Armour you wanted, t-51b or t-45d?

I'm not sure if you would like to make a new power armour that would be cool and allow me to keep the vanilla armour that is if you want to make one.

Oh, I said new textures, not new armour. Bit of a mis-understainding.

And again, you didnt tell me which type of armour you wanted retexturing.

This one - http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/images/142-2-1226094810.jpg

Or this one - http://images.wikia.com/fallout/images/1/14/Fallout_3_T45d_Power_Armor.png

?

t45d and if you could re-texture if it that would be awesome if you want to.