Which Mod File Update is Right?

Hanker109

Hello!

I'm constantly searching the site for updates on mods that I've installed in my Oblivion game but I'm really confused with the updates dates. I notice that at the top of the "Mod Description" there is a "Last Update" part wich does not agree with the mod file date. An example is: Last Update: 10 May 2011 and the mod file date description is 26 April 2011. Is it possible for someone let me know what is the right interpretation on this? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Also, there is an option for searching mod updates automarically in OBMM, is there a way to do the same with Bain? Again, many thanks for some help on this.

Best Regards,

Hanker109

The update date in the Files tab is the correct one. The "last updated" date doesn't always concur with the update date is because of things like new images being uploaded or description change etc. You can see what was updated in the Action log tab. One handy tip is click "Track file" in the options section, after which you can use the Tracking Centre to view all the mods you're tracking for updates.

And nope, nothing like that in Wrye Bash.

Edited by omeletted

The update date in the Files tab is the correct one. The "last updated" date doesn't always concur with the update date is because of things like new images being uploaded or description change etc. You can see what was updated in the Action log tab. One handy tip is click "Track file" in the options section, after which you can use the Tracking Centre to view all the mods you're tracking for updates.

And nope, nothing like that in Wrye Bash.

Thank you omeletted, I was really confused on this issue with the updates, I hope that Wrye will add the updating feature that OBMM has, it eliminates searching one by one of your installed mods. Thanks also for the tip.

Hanker109