ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Custom race and Armour

Timeranger

Ok lets see if I can exsplain this right :) "Grab your Pop Corn or Chips and a Drink"

I'm using Body by Race BBT3 and Breeze NV male for the NPC's. But for my custum Race I'm using a body based on Bouncing Natural Breasts body with Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armor. what I did was when in GECK (still learning it) making the Cusum race ESP I put the armor Files (mesh texture) in there own locations ect ect. then I went through for each armor type (In GECK) repathed it to the Bouncing Breasts Type 3 Armor (for my Custom esp) saves it and Loaded it into the game.....

Weee all done... throws myself a party :)

BUT NO get into the game and see that a small few, the traviling venders mostly, of the NPC's are wearing the Custom race armor......I boo booed some were along the line

*beats head on Desk.......repeatedly

I think I was on the right track there, If someone could point out to were I may have jumped track and what I need to do to fix it I would be so thankful :)

Edited by Timeranger

It sounds like you did a replacer. If you change a standard game item, like, say, the leather armour, then every instance of it in the game will get the new looks and stats. Every single merc, and Jackal gang member, and guard, and villager, and so on.

What you'll probably want to do is a new item, so the old ones aren't changed.

Just save your modified mesh under a different name, load the GECK, double-click the item you're changing, change the ID, set it to use the new mesh, save, say "yes" to the question whether you want to make a duplicate. Now you can place it somewhere in the game, and there you go.