The Wii U

JimboUK

I'm not to impressed, its bulky and its almost like the sleek and yea awesome pspvita. I say its going to fail thanks to the pspvita. One would think witch is better the pspvita or that handheld that probably has a crappy battery life and small display, yet again it is only designed for home use so i doubt it would be portable.

Also if they want to succeed they better bring out more adult oriented games, none of that six year old stuff.

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images//2011/157/nintendocontroller1.jpg

Looks like

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Daily/2011/06-Jun/06/Vita%20summary/PSV02--article_image.jpg

Edited by Thor.

I'm not to impressed, its bulky and its almost like the sleek and yea awesome pspvita. I say its going to fail thanks to the pspvita. One would think witch is better the pspvita or that handheld that probably has a crappy battery life and small display, yet again it is only designed for home use so i doubt it would be portable.

Also if they want to succeed they better bring out more adult oriented games, none of that six year old stuff.

I am going to assume you did not watch the actual event then. They did reveal that they are branching out their audience. Darksiders 2, Battlefield 3, etc. are going to be released on the Wii U. I honestly am still unsure of how i feel about it, but i don't think it is too bad an idea.

EDIT: By the way, it is only intended for home use, they said it is in no way a portable, but they are going to make 3ds to Wii U games. Kind of like Sony's idea to make it so you can take the game with you if you want to leave. I honestly think all three companies are making great strides in their own ways. (by all three I am talking about Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony.)

Edited by IIBlAcKLiGhTII

Yea i heard that, but they mentioned that as well with the 3ds, yet there hasn't been many adult oriented games for it as of yet.

May turn out to be the same situation

Edited by Thor.

Yea i heard that, but they mentioned that as well with the 3ds, yet there hasn't been many adult oriented games for it as of yet.

May turn out to be the same situation

It very well could be, I honestly am still probably going to stick to my PC though. A console is basically a slimmed-down PC that does less. It is still interesting to see things like this.

I did here one thing though, the new gta is coming out for it, yet its coming out for the ps3 and the 360 so its a multi port witch i would stick with the ps3 version anyways.

Just rumours though

One thing though, i noticed is there a possibility for 2 players or just U lol. Another let down from Nintendo. Or do you have to buy another bulky U.

Edited by Thor.

I like the idea of being able to play games on that screen, useful for when others are using the TV(s). The lack of multitouch does limit what can be done with the screen and if it's resistive then it's going to feel horrible for those of us used to capacitive screens, it'll be interesting to see what developers come up with.