Screenshot enabling issues with MGE

Redstater

Hello all, I am using Morrowind Graphics Extender which, as I'm sure you all know, disables the standard screenshot taking ability of Morrowind and replaces it with something that they have made. Well, I am having a bit of trouble getting it to work.

My .ini file is set up correctly [so far as I know] to enable screenshots and I found the wiki for MGE and read about setting up their macro for taking screenshots. But that is where the trouble starts.

I found the macro editor easily enough, unfortunately though I am having a terribly hard time actually setting a key to take a screenie and getting it to work in general.

If any of you guys can help me out I'd greatly appreciate it.

[Random info that may help]

I am running Windows 7, I however have set the MGEui to run as administrator.

Whenever I run MGEui I get two error messages, the first says "Unable to read screen resolution from registry" [My screen resolution is 1920x1080 if that helps] and the second says "Unable to read window mode from registry" [if that refers to how I have set Morrowind to run, I run it fullscreen.]

Once again, I'd really appreciate any help I can get.

[Edit- Also, where does MGE save screenshots for when/if I do get it working? I'd hate to find out that it isn't malfunctioning and that I am just looking in all the wrong places for the pics.]

Edited by Redstater

Yeah. I had heard of Fraps before and was already thinking about using it. Well, guess I'll go download it.

Thanks for your help.