ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

This is a mod... for the ladies.

Quetzlsacatanango

?

I'm as pure as the driven snow.

Ask anyone who hasn't *censored* my *censored* while *censored* my *censored* with their *censored* while *censored* *censored* in a *censored* with *censored*all over your *censored* and then *censored* *censored*.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you can stick one of his own slave collars on him! The reason I say this is, he won't willingly go with the weak woman will he?

This just sounds kinky. lmao

I like the idea (I'm a guy myself) but perhaps he ties you up, and steps out, then you can untie yourself and knock him out. When he is on the ground, KO'd you put a slave collar into his inventory. The collar itself is linked to you (you reprogrammed it) if you die, he dies. So he is forced into your servitude.

I like the idea (I'm a guy myself) but perhaps he ties you up, and steps out, then you can untie yourself and knock him out. When he is on the ground, KO'd you put a slave collar into his inventory. The collar itself is linked to you (you reprogrammed it) if you die, he dies. So he is forced into your servitude.

If you're looking for a place to stick him that doesn't already have a companion, may I suggest the Thorn? At the Thorn, he could be betting on fights himself. If he's a sleazy type, he could actually be involved in fixing the fights for bet money, maybe by slipping Psycho to handlers of certain monsters.

Or maybe this could be a quest involving him.

?

I'm as pure as the driven snow.

Ask anyone who hasn't *censored* my *censored* while *censored* my *censored* with their *censored* while *censored* *censored* in a *censored* with *censored*all over your *censored* and then *censored* *censored*.

LOLOLOLOL

I'm on a Male playthrough now, having -never- done it before :P <- ish male IRL

as a rule I always act myself in FNV. my characters are like me, strong beliefs, willingness to act on them, but not really interested in rocking the boat.

oh, and REALLY loyal :P

my GF says its one of my best traits :)

oddly, she always plays male characters in games...go figure.

at any rate, Willow made a really great BFF for Eleanor, hopefully she'll go further with Digi-Ruadhan :P (totally not his actual name, but I based my new character's appearance on an older version of me)

it'd be nice to see if Eleanor can make a comeback and meet some cool guy who she'll totally hit off with :P

she's kinda got a girl-power thing going with herself, veronica and willow as badass and wisecracking merc types..

personally Boone didn't seem all that interesting as a character for me either, too quiet, too abrupt, too good a shot :P I like to be able to -kill- stuff. not just lead around a walking sniper rifle.

Arcade was fun, a little too snarky for my taste and his sidequest was a *censored* to work through :P definately one of the more interesting characters all around though. better for the "lets roam around in power armor being badass" kinda days.

Raul and I just didn't mesh well. not sure if it was the "I'm an old man, be sympathetic" attitude, or him calling me "boss" all the time, but he just didn't work for me.

Veronica though, she was fun :) she didn't really have any personal tragedies or problems. it was much bigger stuff like "should the Bro's of Steel be more outgoing?". stuff like that. so the conversation was more interesting.

Cass had a fantasticly good sidequest attached to her, but her personality was just a bit too bitter for my taste most of the time. but her light-side was fun. great for the cowboy days...not generally much interest otherwise.

ED-E was practical, a packmule and sensor-extender in one. but the extended sensors actually made things more annoying because my judgement of how far away my enemies are relies somewhat on when they come into sensor range. so it was thrown off by ED-E.

all in all, I tend to just go out alone leaving the team back at the vault to relax. they don't seem to mind :P

hope that gives a perspective on how different characters get treated by me...might help in making a new one :P

as far as the new guy goes, I'd hope for him to be a Mate.

for guys, he's a mate in the british sense.

for gals, he's a mate in the "lets get it on" sense :P

bit of a womaniser, but for guys, he's a really funny guy to hang out with and kill fiends with :P

here's a thought. a lot of the characters in vegas are pretty swingin' sorts. could this new guy be a King? I'd like a companion character with those mannerisms.

I mean we've got:

Cold Sniper - doesn't talk much, dark and brooding most of the time, basically emotionless for most of the game.

Snarking Labcoat - very snarky, less combative than the others

Mexican Ghoul Gunslinger - dry sense of humour

Caravan Cowgirl type - brooding but snarky

Brotherhood of Steel gal - light and funny

A cyber dog who hates rats

A flying packmule/Sensor array

I reckon the current idea of a merc/slaver type would fit fine without conflicting with those characters fairly well.

actually none of those really fits with players who want to side with the legion...

but I'd quite like someone like a cross between a king and benny in personality. thoughts?

I'm on a Male playthrough now, having -never- done it before :P <- ish male IRL

as a rule I always act myself in FNV. my characters are like me, strong beliefs, willingness to act on them, but not really interested in rocking the boat.

oh, and REALLY loyal :P

my GF says its one of my best traits :)

oddly, she always plays male characters in games...go figure.

at any rate, Willow made a really great BFF for Eleanor, hopefully she'll go further with Digi-Ruadhan :P (totally not his actual name, but I based my new character's appearance on an older version of me)

it'd be nice to see if Eleanor can make a comeback and meet some cool guy who she'll totally hit off with :P

she's kinda got a girl-power thing going with herself, veronica and willow as badass and wisecracking merc types..

personally Boone didn't seem all that interesting as a character for me either, too quiet, too abrupt, too good a shot :P I like to be able to -kill- stuff. not just lead around a walking sniper rifle.

Arcade was fun, a little too snarky for my taste and his sidequest was a *censored* to work through :P definately one of the more interesting characters all around though. better for the "lets roam around in power armor being badass" kinda days.

Raul and I just didn't mesh well. not sure if it was the "I'm an old man, be sympathetic" attitude, or him calling me "boss" all the time, but he just didn't work for me.

Veronica though, she was fun :) she didn't really have any personal tragedies or problems. it was much bigger stuff like "should the Bro's of Steel be more outgoing?". stuff like that. so the conversation was more interesting.

Cass had a fantasticly good sidequest attached to her, but her personality was just a bit too bitter for my taste most of the time. but her light-side was fun. great for the cowboy days...not generally much interest otherwise.

ED-E was practical, a packmule and sensor-extender in one. but the extended sensors actually made things more annoying because my judgement of how far away my enemies are relies somewhat on when they come into sensor range. so it was thrown off by ED-E.

all in all, I tend to just go out alone leaving the team back at the vault to relax. they don't seem to mind :P

hope that gives a perspective on how different characters get treated by me...might help in making a new one :P

as far as the new guy goes, I'd hope for him to be a Mate.

for guys, he's a mate in the british sense.

for gals, he's a mate in the "lets get it on" sense :P

bit of a womaniser, but for guys, he's a really funny guy to hang out with and kill fiends with :P

here's a thought. a lot of the characters in vegas are pretty swingin' sorts. could this new guy be a King? I'd like a companion character with those mannerisms.

I mean we've got:

Cold Sniper - doesn't talk much, dark and brooding most of the time, basically emotionless for most of the game.

Snarking Labcoat - very snarky, less combative than the others

Mexican Ghoul Gunslinger - dry sense of humour

Caravan Cowgirl type - brooding but snarky

Brotherhood of Steel gal - light and funny

A cyber dog who hates rats

A flying packmule/Sensor array

I reckon the current idea of a merc/slaver type would fit fine without conflicting with those characters fairly well.

actually none of those really fits with players who want to side with the legion...

but I'd quite like someone like a cross between a king and benny in personality. thoughts?

I don't disagree with this at all.. If this mod is made I would download simply on the basis that I don't enjoy the company of the vanilla male characters and want to try something new.. thats assuming of course this character is voiced like Willow.. I don't like reading text and pretending its someone talking, not in fallout at least. Stalker and EYE divine cybermancy can pull it off, because I have no choice. Most of the time anyways I have subtitles in general turned off... For those of you wondering I do skip mods with no voice. Which I guess makes me a bad person and I am missing out, but I just don't want to read it. I like to read books not games. Anyways I think I was talking about him being a bro?

Yeah so, Willow, is my female companion, buddy to my player character, the male version would be the same.

Well.. I love NV, a game built by men for men mainly. And I can't say I have any complaints or need for a change (ASIDE FROM MODDERS NOT ALLOWING MY MALE CHARACTERS TO RUN AROUND NAKED (Generally only female naked ;-;))

Seriously, stop reading romance novels in regards to your Boone rant. That's kinda cheesy and unlikable for me. IN FACT! I always kill Boone.

The only companions I want are Rex, and my home-made Ghost Harvester squad.

I don't think I'd enjoy this mod (IMO) I just can't see it really pleasing me.. IF you get get a Silent Hill style mod where you wake up in a TOWN and have to get yourself in check. I'd love you forever.