This is a mod... for the ladies.

Quetzlsacatanango

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im with Quetzl don't want this guy tryin to bed me when Im a dude. More of a man's man can be a buddy and a hit with the ladies.

You know you CAN be gay and still be a man's man.... I mean I know guys who are straight and gay who are best friends it doesnt bother them. But whatever you guys feel comfy with l suppose lol.

I do think that Alexander guy has a slightly more feminine face shape, but his eyes in that pic totally scare me! o_O

What does a "nancy-men" mean? Like a more feminine guy or a gay guy? (I actually dont know how people use that anymore lately its a real question lol) XD

I, personally, may not want to romance a male companion. I might not like him. Just cuz he's romance-able doesn't mean I'll like his voice or his personality or whatever enough to be interested enough in him to want to play that, so for me, it's important that he have a substantially interesting personality, etc. so that even if I'm not interested enough in him to bother with the romance plot I still find him interesting enough to want him to accompany me around the gameworld.

Also, when I said earlier he should be romance-able or not romance-able I assume there will be both female and male players that will want to romance and not romance him. He needs to be fairly flexible in that regard, imo.

Uhhh... no comment.

Why?

....... *sigh*

Because I have REALLY unusual taste in men.

My ideal guy? Scrawny. Sweet. Respectful. Yet not afraid to protect me, stand up for me against his friends, or take charge of a situation when I'm lost. One who finds me beautiful when I don't. Who doesn't think my boobs are disgusting... Yeah, I like sensitive guys.

Aside from a scrawny build, I'm not too particular with appearance. Just... the voice, the damn voice... it needs to be smexy. Like Thane from Mass Effect 2. Or Chopin from Eternal Sonata. Or Haji from Blood+. I'm a huge soundophile. Like the sound of kissing. It really, um... yeah.

Now, aside from the ideal guy... that's in real life. In fiction... My tastes are quite broad. But I tend to not go for the... shall we say... smooth fictional characters. I tend to take a liking to the ones who are... um... well, a bit of a social mess. Like Josh from Being Human. I didn't go for Aidan the smooth vampire. I went for Josh the werewolf. Not just because he ends up naked frequently due to his werewolf transformations... That's part of it, I admit... but he's totally neurotic. That... and I prefer werewolves over vampires in general.

Yeah... I'm not much help, am I? See, this is why I would've rather not made a comment. My taste in men is weird and all over the place.

I do agree on one thing someone said, though.... Why does Arcade have to be gay? NUUUUUUU!!! I will never forgive Obsidian for that!

Actually, Arcade's the hottest male follower in NV in my book... He's witty, but... not exactly a social silver tongue. FO3 gave me Charon... but that's for a whole other reason. A strong, powerful guy so hopelessly devoted to your every whim... *swoons* That's why I loved Haji from Blood+.

Oh well. I'll always have my fanfiction. FCourier x Ulysses, Boone x Cass, Veronica x Christine, and Arcade x Chalk. X3

Oh, and maybe Raul x Lily if I'm in a weird mood. >XD

I've read an MCourier x Sunny that was pretty good, though... and the FCourier x Beagle in my fic is turning out surprisingly well, albeit it's only a short-term romance. I'm even hinting toward some FCourier x Victor. Metal fever, yay! =D

While I'm at it... Fallout 3... FLW x Charon, FLW x Fawkes, MLW x Sarah Lyons. Really, that last pairing is the only reason I'd read an MLW fic.

Crap, I totally went way off topic. DX