Need creative minds...

Quirkyblonde

I have some great ideas and even drew some of these on paper, never actually made any of them though...

anyway here they are in an orderly fashion.

Weapons

Long/Short Sword

-Crusader (Holy Sword, more European Style)

-Sword of Templar (Another Light like Sword that is based off histories greatest crusader, Lighter European Style)

-Killing Edge (From fire emblem series, had to put it down because it is my favorite in the series)

-Blade of Legends/Legendary Blade (Whichever you prefer, kinda styled after the mythical sword Excalibur)

-Gladiator (Greek Style, kinda like a machete)

-Shadow Scar (Assassin's sword, Katana Japanese looks but straight and a little thicker)

-Nemesis (Dark fantasy styled sword based on a katana but much shorter)

2H Sword

-Glorious Retribution (Fantasy/European styled Sword/Claymore, more or less a sword of morality)

-Zanbato (Actual sword, it is a giant sword used against Calvary)

-Champion's Runic Blade (A heavier version of the Scottish claymore)

-Curse of Shogun (A very long Dai-Katana that is black and red and thicker than other Katana's with a spike on the bottom of the hilt)

Dagger

-Sliver Cross (Looks like a European jeweled silver cross, but the bottom part is a silver blade and the top is wrapped in gold cloth)

-Skinner (Dagger that has no guard, made for throwing and skinning, excellent for hunters)

-Kunai (a ninja's best friend, actual knife)

-Blade of the Cult (Fantasy styled dagger that is really hard to explain, basically made for spilling blood and not for killing)

Axe

-Angelic Relic (a axe that is fantasy and European styled based off of a picture I saw containing legions of angels, one held an axe similar to this, can't remember the picture's name though...)

-Cleaver (Basic name for an axe)

-Bearded Grey (A Lord of the Rings styled bearded axe that was made out of Grey Steel, I used this name in one of D&D games when I played it)

-Wicked Axe of the West (a axe I drew a very long time ago, basically it was used by the undead in a made-up game I used to play)

2H Axe

-Light of the Chosen (Another fantasy Styled Axe, looks similar to an oblivion silver battle axe but has major differences)

-Siege-Breaker (My favorite, basically there is a long story behind this axe and I won't bore you)

-Executioner (Basic battleaxe name)

-Runic Great-Axe of Heroes (A gigantic axe used against Calvary in a made up game I played a long time ago)

-god-Slayer (A dark axe with an evil soul inside, the axe itself is alive. You can tell because there was an eye in between the two edges. It had serrated teeth on the sides of the edges that when commanded they would saw through the poor victim like a chainsaw. The axe and it's wielder's souls would be intertwined)

Mace

-Blessed Avenger (A mace that looks exactly like the Mace of the Crusader in Oblivion with minor differences)

-Runic Mace of the North (a mace that had the power of the wind imbued inside it)

-Tenderizer (Ha-Ha)

-The Forgotten (A mace that looked like a hammer with spikes)

Hammer

-Justice-Bringer (A hammer I drew so long ago I don't even remember what it looks like)

-Holy Hammer (a commonly used named for hammers of divine nature)

-Bone-Breaker (A one-handed giant hammer that looks like a mallet)

-Skull's Pick (Uses a molded metal skull for the front and a pick axe pick for the back)

2H Hammer

-Judgement (A hammer a used in one of many D&D campaigns)

-Oath-Breaker (A commonly used name for war-hammers)

-Black Death (A hammer that caused a disease when hit by it, the Disease could only be healed through holy power and faith)

Staff/Pole-arm

-Sacred Spear of Angels (a Spear with a Roman style look)

-Pillar of Healing Light (a Staff with a silver cross on the top that can cure any affliction, mend any wound, and even bring the righteous back from the dead)

-Legion Long-Spear (A Alexander the Great spear I drew)

-Hailbeard (A Historic long spear with an axe like head meant to be used against Calvary)

-Mystic Sage (A magical Staff of the Elements)

-Dual-Staff (A staff used by ninja's in movies)

-The Harvester of Souls (A Grim reaper like Scythe)

-Cursed Benefits (A staff used by a cultist in another game I played where the staff would curse the enemy and increase you abilities ten-fold, and making you immortal, at a price. The price paid was that you made a pact with the Grim Reaper, which bound you to his bidding when he commanded it)

Bow

-Wrath of gods (just a name as I don't draw many bows)

-The Predator (A name I used for a bow in D&D)

-Hunter's Pride (A basic name for a bow)

-Bow of the Pale Horse (A bow used by the Grim Reaper)

Armor

Heavy

-Layered Plates of the Righteous (A Paladin like armor set, For individual pieces of Armor use Layered Plate <Armor> of the Righteous)

-Plate Armor of Victory (Just a heroic armor set I drew not too long ago, for individual pieces use Plate <Armor> of Victory)

-Plate Mail of Chivalry (A English Knight Armor Set, for individual pieces use Plate Mail <Armor> of Chivalry)

-War-Bringer's Armor (A Demon Knight inspired set of armor, for individual pieces use War-Bringer's <Armor>)

Light with protection (More for Combat)

-Armored Layers of Angels (A Crusader/Paladin like Armor set, for individual pieces use Armored/Layered <Armor> of Angels)

-Doubled Runed Chain-Mail Armor (Basic name, Advanced Armor. For individual pieces use Doubled Runed Chain-Mail <Armor>)

-Armored Scales of Dragons (A cool name I thought off. Dragon tough metal made into scales that cover the body like chain mail. For individual pieces use <Armor> Scales of Dragons)

-Dark Chain-Weave of Death (A more Evil like armor, for individual pieces use Dark Chain-Weaved <Armor> of Death)

Light with Finesse (More for Stealth/Speed)

-Leather of the Faithful (A Morally good light armor, the irony could kill. For individual pieces use Leather <Armor> of the Faithful)

-Reinforced Leather of the Ranger (A stealthy, Bow/Sword Based Armor, for individual pieces use Reinforced <Armor> of the Ranger)

-Leather of the Yeoman (Yeoman is an English Archer used in medieval times, for individual pieces use <Armor> of the Yeoman)

-Rogue-Weave Leather of Assassins (A dark-like armor that should encourage blade skills, for individual pieces use Rogue-Weave <Armor> of Assassins)

Cloth/Robes for Magic

-Archangel's Vestments (Mostly for Restoration uses, for individual pieces use Archangel's <Cloth>)

-Vestments of the Sage (Mostly for Destruction and Alteration uses, for individual pieces use <Cloth> of the Sage)

-Vestments of Sorcery (A balance of magical uses, for individual pieces use <Cloth> of Sorcery)

-Vestments of the Warlock (Evil Vestments for Conjuration and Destruction uses, for individual pieces use <Cloth> of the Warlock)

Cloth/Robes for Stealth

-Vestments of the Monk (More irony, for individual pieces use <Cloth> of the Monk)

-Shrouded Vestments of Thieves (Better for Stealing stuff, for individual pieces use Shrouded <Cloth> of Thieves)

-Shadowed Cloak of the Scout (Keeps you hidden, for individual pieces use Shadowed <Cloth> of the Scout)

-Cultist Vestments (For the evil role playing character in us all, for individual pieces use Cultist <Cloth>)

Heavy Shields

-Divine Intervention (Paladin/Crusader Shield for Heavy Protection that takes the damage from allies)

-Coat of Arms (A Heavy shield name that is common)

-Hoplite (A Greek Bronze era shield used most commonly by Spartans)

-Shield of Attrition (A Dark shield that Reflects Damage)

Light Shields

-Protector of Light (A light shield for off tanks that increases both attack and defense)

-Warlord (A reinforced shield used for gaining momentum in battle rather than protection)

-Buckler of the Courageous (Only those who do not fear death may wield this shield!)

-Shadow-Weave Shield (a dark shield that makes the wearer immune to conventional attacks but weaker to magical one)

You have permission to use any of these names and ideas in any way that you please. Just tell me when/ if you do.

If you want a few more ...er...off-the-wall ideas, how about...

Barrelbuster (probably a one-hand axe for opening drink kegs)

Chestsmiter (two-hand axe for defeating those pesky extra-hard locks)

Kidneytickler (stiletto-type dagger)

Ribwrecker (War hammer)

Sword of concussion (two-hander, worn on the back, with an oversized pommel that keeps banging on your skull as you run)

Thumb-leaker (VERY sharp dagger - the type everyone tests with their thumb and promptly bleeds over)

Basil's Doom (Small club, fast, ideal for dealing with rats - the name is a reference to 'Basil the rat' from TV series Fawlty Towers. 'Roland's Rat Remover' is an alternative for dealing with Roland Rat - a UK TV puppet, and there may even be potential in 'Gordon's Demise', referring to Gordon the Gopher, another UK TV puppet).

Yakkity-Yak (A talking sword, or maybe shield)

Edited by MarkInMKUK

Don't know if your still accepting names, but here's a few that I either use in my own game or just pop in my head

Weapons:

Arms of the Apocalypse - Weapons used by the Four Horseman

Horseman - Name - Weapon Used

First Horseman:

-Conquest's Dawn - Dwarven Longsword

-Conquistador - Sharpened Cutlass

-Pestilence - Daedric Shortsword

-Light of Victory - Silver Longsword (Usually use some sort of light effect with it)

Second Horseman

-The Great Famine - Daedric Claymore

-Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust - Daedric Dagger/Iron Battleaxe

-Devil's Harvest - Iron Scythe (from the Scythe mod)

-Gnawing Hunger - Iron Longsword/Dagger

Third Horseman

-Blade of War - Steel Claymore/Silver Claymore

-Bringer of Blood - Ebony Battleaxe

-War and Peace - Daedric Longsword and Mithril Shield

-War's End - Silver Dagger

Fourth Horseman

-Death Comes to All - Iron Scythe (from the Scythe mod)

-Silent Night - Ebony Bow

-The Guillotine - Ebony Battleaxe

-Agony is Endless - Ebony Dagger

-Voidbringer - Ebony Warhammer

-The Pale Rider - Silver Longsword/Order Longsword

:DDDD

Weapons:

Bloodreaver (sword/dagger)

Bloodmoon (sword)

Razor Of Death (dagger)

Azurewrath (sword)

Flamesorrow (dagger)

Xasthurs Edge (sword)

Xuls Wraithblade (sword)

Skullcrusher (hammer or axe)

Mavinas Sorrow (Staff)

The Venomous (bow or dagger)

Nightrage :P xD (sword or axe)

Nightclaw (Sword)

Nightrazor (sword)

Death Cleaver (axe)

Eaglehorn (bow)

Widowmaker (bow)

Fleshripper (dagger)

Ghostflame (dagger)

Nords Tenderizer (mace)

Demon Limb (mace)

Baranars Star (mace)

Djinn Slayer (sword)

Aku Di Djinn (sword)

Frostwind (sword)

Ondals Wisdom (staff)

Kuko Shakakku (bow)

Heart Carver (dagger)

Fleshrender (mace)

The Jade Tan Do (dagger)

Shu Tel Na (dagger)

Full Moon Sword (sword)

Demon Edge (sword)

Ripsaw (sword)

Obliterate (sword)

Shields:

Wall of the eyeless

Death Sphere

Lidless Wall

Spike Thorn

Head Hunters Glory

Ghost/Spirit Ward

Death Bearer

Aj Te Sera

Wall Of Sorrow

Wall Of Pain

:DDDD

Weapons:

Bloodreaver (sword/dagger)

Bloodmoon (sword)

Razor Of Death (dagger)

Azurewrath (sword)

Flamesorrow (dagger)

Xasthurs Edge (sword)

Xuls Wraithblade (sword)

Skullcrusher (hammer or axe)

Mavinas Sorrow (Staff)

The Venomous (bow or dagger)

Nightrage :P xD (sword or axe)

Nightclaw (Sword)

Nightrazor (sword)

Death Cleaver (axe)

Eaglehorn (bow)

Widowmaker (bow)

Fleshripper (dagger)

Ghostflame (dagger)

Nords Tenderizer (mace)

Demon Limb (mace)

Baranars Star (mace)

Djinn Slayer (sword)

Aku Di Djinn (sword)

Frostwind (sword)

Ondals Wisdom (staff)

Kuko Shakakku (bow)

Heart Carver (dagger)

Fleshrender (mace)

The Jade Tan Do (dagger)

Shu Tel Na (dagger)

Full Moon Sword (sword)

Demon Edge (sword)

Ripsaw (sword)

Obliterate (sword)

Shields:

Wall of the eyeless

Death Sphere

Lidless Wall

Spike Thorn

Head Hunters Glory

Ghost/Spirit Ward

Death Bearer

Aj Te Sera

Wall Of Sorrow

Wall Of Pain

Someone plays Blizzard games

Edited by lonewolf_kai

Y xD Diablo 2 xDDD but some of names are my own creative thoughts :P like shields and some wpns xD.