Intro Files Needed

Ryzza

I recently downloaded a mod that changed the intro of New Vegas (the slides at the start, not the new game intro but the one that plays when you launch the game).

It changed the slides and music, i fixed the music but i was wondering if anyone could upload the original files somewhere so i could download them to replace the new files, i'd prefer to not have to reinstall the game because of the amount of mods i have plus my save games etc.

Any help is much appreciated.

PS: The mod in paticular (http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=42246) has been moderated due to copyright issues (i think).

Ppl cannot upload the files because of copyright either, try verifying your install on steam. (right click your NV icon in library, select properties, then local files and verify local cache)

Ppl cannot upload the files because of copyright either, try verifying your install on steam. (right click your NV icon in library, select properties, then local files and verify local cache)

Alright, thanks for the reply, one issue though, due to the fact that I had WAY too many problems with steam i decided to forgo it this time (No Steam Crack) i DID buy it, nothing illegal here, but I just have a rather bad history with steam.

Also, why is it copyright infringment, i already had the files, i have the game, payed for and all, why can't i just get the files again?

If I re-install can I keep my save files and my numerous mods by copying the data file? Won't this also copy the loading slide too?

Maybe if someone could just post the names of the files associated with the loading slide so i could know what not to replace?

If I re-install can I keep my save files and my numerous mods by copying the data file? Won't this also copy the loading slide too?

follow the instructions given

its not a reinstall

and your problems become moot

follow the instructions given

its not a reinstall

and your problems become moot

Yeah, I know what that is and what it does, but as I said, I don't have Steam so I can't do it that way.

It also changed the loading screen's roulette spinning thing, so that/those file/s will need to be included in the aforementioned list.