Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplementals instalation

Gara23

The best help you can get, is to be advised that it would be best for you to download and install the Oblivion Mod Manager.

It honestly makes everything, very, very easy to deal with. Just make sure you pay close attention to the readmes for it.

Yep i have that aswell ... im just unsure how to install Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplementals as it doesnt have an installer. After its extracted i just have 11 folders each containing various files and folders and the readme doesnt really explain what do do. Example:

Manual installation:

--------------------

Unpack the files you need from whichever folders you need them from. Ie: If you want the UOP files, copy everything from the "00 Unofficial Oblivion Patch Supplemental" folder to your Data folder. Do the same for any of the UOMP files you need to update. DO NOT simply unpack the archive blindly into the Data folder or it will not work.

Overwrite any files you are prompted to overwrite.

How do i know what i "need"

Thanks for your help guys .... i have done that and installed ... all seems to run ok still .... now the next on the list is Deserts of Anequina Mod for Elswyre, should i make that an omod the same way ? :D

• 4 weeks later...

Can you explain me this, please:

"If you are using the SSSB patch, remove it from your load order BEFORE loading with the DLC patch update active.

There is no danger of losing items, but the DLC patch update will need to relocate those references the SSSB patch moved previously."

This means that we should disable the DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch - SSSB.esp before the Supplementals installation or before starting the game with the Supplementals active?

What is the folder "omod conversion data" for? How do I use it with OMM?

Edited by hetmen