Spear Of The Hunter and Ring Of Hircine

HesBallinOnU

I don't think this is the place for discussing if age means quality. :teehee: , there's a debate forum for that.

The models involved here are NOT having a texture at all at the moment and even if they had one... it's showing off its blank colour of the 'solid mode' in Blender which wouldn't be the texture.

The author of that model would appreciate the help on making an UV-map and a texture. The OP in here seems to strive for the same goal.

Anyone capable of doing this?

I wouldn't worry too much about the texture part being done that badly. There are a lot of capable people out here and most of the time when someone makes a texture that doesn't look very similar, they don't post it in the thread but simply used this request as a learning opportunity. I've yet got to see the first horrible done texture request here. Usually requests here are taken by people that have done a bunch of them before .

If you could make the weapon look more oblivionized than just a simple bland color pallete made by some 12 year old after pirating photoshop the day before.

Beggers can't be choosers but I would appreciate help from someone who knows what they were doing.

Just because something isn't good, doesn't mean you need to trash it like that. You could of quite happily left it at "If you could make the weapon look more oblivionized than it is". But instead you choose to tear down the work this person put into it. This is a community place, community's do not function if everyone in said community is trashing us half the time. Next time you could try leaving out the unnecessary offensive remarks. You didn't give positive reactions, so you shouldn't exactly expect them in return.

Not the place for this kind of discussion. Don't feed the Trolls just report them and move on. -DW

As I explained above, the model linked is excellent work, but it has no textures, nor has it been converted to a nif, nor does it have a plugin, there is nowhere in the original post were the OP claims the mod is not good, you did that because you were too lazy to actually look at the mod linked. -myrmaad

Did you guys completely miss what I said? I never said anything bad about the model it's self. Quit being easily butthurt. This is a forum, not church. Don't get a stick in your ass because you think someone MIGHT be offended.

Yeah, and what gives you the right to openly flame us just because we don't share your jerky attitude towards someone? I'm getting tired of this, and I'm just going to stop this before you start causing any more havoc.

I'm seriously tired of this. -myrmaad

Thread closed due to continuous off topic discussion. Flaming and trolling. Bumping. Spam.

This is the mod request forums guys. PLEASE have some courtesy to the other mod requests here in this forum that would like to keep their request on the first page without having to fight your bumps.

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/2881-all-newbies-read-this-before-posting/

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules#staff