Dea Obscura save game any one?

arntey

i'm really no good at making faces, so i wondered if any one could make a female Dea Obscura savegame to get me plying oblivion agin?

i really like how they look, and love their story and powers! btw i'm using HG eyecandy body som please don't make a roberts savegame (different race for different body's)

evil mage dea obscura :devil: now THAT WOULD BE COOL!!!

If you're using HGEC as body replacer, it doesn' t matter what save file you're loading. Whatever save you load, the saved character will use body type you have, unless it uses unique body parts via scripting. This game does not allow you to assign different body meshes per race.

If you're using HGEC as body replacer, it doesn' t matter what save file you're loading. Whatever save you load, the saved character will use body type you have, unless it uses unique body parts via scripting. This game does not allow you to assign different body meshes per race.

i know, but there's different textures for roberts and HGEC so differt races for different bodys, or else their ... scars?, stuff is going to be in weird places on there body's :thumbsup:

I know, but there's different textures for roberts and HGEC so differt races for different bodys, or else their ... scars?, stuff is going to be in weird places on there body's :thumbsup:

Have you installed body texture correctly? As I told, only ONE body type per gender is allowed in this game(There's NO different races for different bodies). Just check if you installed the right body texture. And, if a save file is from heavily modded game, you have to import face to your save file(to prevent crashing/other anomaly due to missing mods).

Edited by LFact

You're missing the point, LFact - the OP is asking for a save game and asking you to use the HGEC, NOT the Roberts one because they know they will have problems.

And I can't help as I don't have dea Obscura installed - sorry.

Edited by MarkInMKUK

You're missing the point, LFact - the OP is asking for a save game and asking you to use the HGEC, NOT the Roberts one because they know they will have problems.

And I can't help as I don't have dea Obscura installed - sorry.

Usually, it doesn't matter 'what body mod you installed when you save your game', because your character will use any body type you chose. I do not use this race, for I'm not interested on many popular custom races. To OP: Just grab any save file, then import saved face to your save file with Wrye Bash(IIRC, It tends to import cosmetic/race mod as well), or Elder Facelift, or Face Exchange Lite.

Edit: Does Robert Female use an esp?

The only purpose of plugin for body replacer is giving unique textures per each race. So the body replacer works without plugin(but beware Khajiit feet texture issue).