settlements display as empty in pip-boy

mostly10

(I've been searching up and down for a help topic on this, but can't find one. if I'm missing another thread where this has been addressed; please point me in the right direction)

I can't pinpoint the mod (if any?) that causes this, but some settlements are randomly displayed as empty or near-empty when browsed to in the 'workshops' section of the pip-boy. when I fast-travel to them, they are set up just fine with plenty of beds, food, water, etc. most frequently affected are sanctuary, red rocket truck stop, and hangman's alley; but no settlement seems completely immune.

the mods I have that affect settlements (and resources) are:

• spring cleaning
  • SSEx
  • workshop planters
  • better generators (though power is rarely an issue)
  • craftable flower pots
  • just rugs
  • happy maker 9000
  • snap'n build windows

Pretty sure Homemaker adds planters as well, so it'd make a good alternative. Also, SSEX is discontinued. Not sure if there's any issues with it at the moment, but it won't be updated or fixed if any new patches break it, and Homemaker adds almost everything that was in it. So if/when you start a new game, I'd recommend switching over.

Pretty sure Homemaker adds planters as well, so it'd make a good alternative. Also, SSEX is discontinued. Not sure if there's any issues with it at the moment, but it won't be updated or fixed if any new patches break it, and Homemaker adds almost everything that was in it. So if/when you start a new game, I'd recommend switching over.

Why are you talking nonsense? SSEX is more up to date than HM, I made sure of that!

The base Vanilla game constantly screws up settlement stats. Even without mods, that part is just broken. The workshops section AND the map will get things wrong, it just does, it hasn't been fixed

thank you for this! I'm replacing planters anyway, just in case, but this makes me feel better hah.

Why are you talking nonsense? SSEX is more up to date than HM, I made sure of that!

It says discontinued on the mod itself, so I was just going off that. As it seems that's not the case, sorry for assuming.

Edited by Zetsumi_Nihilus