3D Modeler looking to team up.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Stormberg90,

I always think you 3D modelers are like magician, you have my admiration. :)

May I know what kind of thing interests you better? After seeing the works on your website, I know you are totally able to make anything, but I mean personally, what would you prefer to create?

I have some ideas in mind, but due to my personal preferences, most of them are weapons / equipment / power armor such kind of thing, and I don't know if that's interesting enough.

Either way, I admire your works. :D

idlesheep
Thanks, glad you like my stuff :smile:
We do have the same shared preferences, weapons and equipment.
The type of mods I like the most are those who seems like they either should or could be a part of the vanilla game, that's the type of mods I usually play with myself.

Edited by Stromberg90

Hello, Stormberg90.

Glad to know maybe we have mutual interests. I have some ideas about something not yet existed, and I think it may be very funny to start with. However it was too ambitious for me to do it alone, especially with the absence of modeling abilities, but not too ambitious if there's someone like you to work with.

With the limitations in modeling, my current mods are confined by developing something from what is already existed, I knew I have made some improvements in the way to present them, yet it is still not original.

But I am sick of the fact that letting my imagination being confined by the poor ability I have in modeling, I still dream about making something out of the box. Only I have a tight schedule and that would be put after my current projects reached a fairly stable stage.

May I discuss the ideas with you in the future and see if it interests you as well? Thank you for replying my post.

Theres been a request for a laser LCW, which could be done simply by making a mod attachment model for the SMG that replaces the ammo type, you could always do that.

Or if you want to team up still I could use someone to make a customized mirelurk. Needs a radio embedded in the shell near the head, and a malformed/clubbed primary foot.

Or if you want to team up still I could use someone to make a customized mirelurk. Needs a radio embedded in the shell near the head, and a malformed/clubbed primary foot.

Wow, just from that it sounds like an awesome mod you're working on. Can't wait to see it when it's finished.