Fallout: London

wooo. im gona start Glasgow, Scotland soon ;)... maby we can have a door linking the 2 "althought they dont need each other".

duno when i can get my gear but i have a couple of london stuff like the red postboxes, bt telephn boxes n stuff. if i can get my dt soon ill pass them onto you :)

This mod sounds great! I really hope you get a few people to mod with you, big projects like these need manpower. Otherwise it'll be a few years until we see a good finished release, which I can patiently wait for of course. Good luck!

Cool idea, I'd love to do an Aussie version one day when I have more experience with GECK, gotta have Bunyips & Drop Bears :)

Thank you :) An Australian based mod would be pretty awesome! The Sydney opera house would be an immense place to hold a war.

Best of luck, it'll be quite the undertaking at the end of the day. Still, it'd be amazing if you manage to pull it off.

Thanks! :) I have a hell of a lot of experience with the GECK so the GECK work is coming along fast. I'm still learning with Blender though.

wooo. im gona start Glasgow, Scotland soon ;)... maby we can have a door linking the 2 "althought they dont need each other".

duno when i can get my gear but i have a couple of london stuff like the red postboxes, bt telephn boxes n stuff. if i can get my dt soon ill pass them onto you :)

Scotland would be another great place. And yeah maybe, that would be pretty cool :P

Thanks!

This mod sounds great! I really hope you get a few people to mod with you, big projects like these need manpower. Otherwise it'll be a few years until we see a good finished release, which I can patiently wait for of course. Good luck!

Thank you :) I'm hoping to do this solo though as it would be an even greater achievement. I will of course will have to fall back onto the awesome Nexus community for help and ideas though.

Cheers :)

do u have blender "its free". i dont know if or when i am going to be at my desktop "using a laptop atm". but if you get it & collada plugin, u can download these, export them with blender to nif & the textures should be easy.

i don't have the internet allowance to get blender. if you get me these items i can work on them for you, "collision, textures, ect" but they need to be nif format or obj but prefer nif as nifskope imports obj's as single objects so the doors n whatnot wouldn't work.

ps: this is just a stopgap as i might get my models but duno when!.

postbox

postbox

only the collada versions!!!

london models

do u have blender "its free". i dont know if or when i am going to be at my desktop "using a laptop atm". but if you get it & collada plugin, u can download these, export them with blender to nif & the textures should be easy.

i don't have the internet allowance to get blender. if you get me these items i can work on them for you, "collision, textures, ect" but they need to be nif format or obj but prefer nif as nifskope imports obj's as single objects so the doors n whatnot wouldn't work.

ps: this is just a stopgap as i might get my models but duno when!.

postbox

postbox

only the collada versions!!!

london models

Hello again,

I'm currently using Blender. Thank you for the offer but I'll pass, as great as your models look I'd rather make everything myself so it'll be even more of an accomplishment.

Thanks a lot though! :)

Any chance of a hellgate refferance or three? and you'd better put monty python in there......... :verymad:

Hello!

Never heard of hellgate :D

But a monty python reference or easter egg would be nice. I'll make a note of that since I've recently became a fan of Monty Python!

Cheers.