Erratic rate of fire

ObZen

Well ive never had performance issues from it but i had this in NV FO3 for pc and 360. I just chalked it up to misfires. Ammunition quality and weapon quality is nothing like it was during the war. so it makes sense that misfires and "duds" would happen more often. I do find however that if i time my mouse clicks with about 1-2 seconds i dont get any "misfire" situations.

Well ive never had performance issues from it but i had this in NV FO3 for pc and 360. I just chalked it up to misfires. Ammunition quality and weapon quality is nothing like it was during the war. so it makes sense that misfires and "duds" would happen more often. I do find however that if i time my mouse clicks with about 1-2 seconds i dont get any "misfire" situations.

I don't think you get it. We are talking about crashing and way more stuff other then the weapon not firing. Sometimes the game has to render too much with High ROF weapons, So that means it skips frames and sounds.

This is a engine problem not a ingame problem, This has nothing to do with the weapon at all. Infact sometimes it has to render so much the game goes completely silent and then continues to crash.