Dragon Age Nexus

DarthDudo

Been having allot of trouble with the Dragon Age Nexus lately sometimes it fine and runs like a charm other times it just refuses to load until I get something a

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/dragon/public_html/downloads/top/index.php on line 49

or something along those lines the other nexus's work fine even when Im getting the above error?I dont use any addblockers or stop javascript etrc so I dont know what causes it, it seems to be pretty random any ideas what causes this?

Having the same issues with DANexus, refusing to load at times, no problem at times, rather randomly. During those unloadable moments, TESNexus and the forums loaded fine.

Edit: Using Firefox with recent updates.

Edited by sendo75

@DarthDudo

I get sql error messages but didn't note down the specific messages. Sometimes I don't get the messages but the browser just tries to load indefinitely and unsuccessfully.

I usually just give up and it loads fine hours later.

@DarthDudo

I get sql error messages but didn't note down the specific messages. Sometimes I don't get the messages but the browser just tries to load indefinitely and unsuccessfully.

I usually just give up and it loads fine hours later.

this is the exact same for me it wasnt working earlier but is now it seems to do this everyday for me usually after downloading a file or 2 then it just refuses to load it either loads indefinitely or I get the MySQL error very strange