Legacy of Skynet

Cyberweasel89

Thanks! I can't wait!

Ideas for stories? Oh, wow, it's been years since I've played Fallout 2. I'm not sure if I even still have the game anymore. I'll have to try and rack my brain for ideas, but the only things off the top of my head are the shotgun wedding and Pariah Dog.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I've got an idea.

Why don't you make him fire from the hip only, even when he aims down the sights like other companions? So he aims down the sight but it isn't shown visually (AKA he's still seen firing from the hip).

Would be easier to animate.

That would be the easier route, LTW.

Also, Skynet refers to himself in 3rd person, aye?

Havnt played Fallout 2 in so long now... Heh.

Sounds a bit more practical to me. And the reason behind the idea was the thought that Robobrains' Eye Sensors (?) Could Zoom in by themselves, instead of aiming down the sights.

Though that wouldn't work so well if you made it use One Handed Weapons.

... mod but less extreme.The...
Well, with the obvious knowhow of hacking (he WAS a "PC" once, and did quite a bit of practice meantime I am sure, not to mention selfimprovement) he should be "extreme", I believe. And thus a "higher level companion"
He'll be intelligent, and his distaste of humans will shine through in his wry dark humor, so yes, he'll be somewhat like you described
Ah, can't wait. Thank you for this. :)

He seems to be a simpleton in there, with no real mind of it's own, almost a slave-like calculator.

If you would keep those lines, then it would mean he has either been down since those days, or somehow managed to learn not a thing.

That of course can also be done, of course.

You are the modder, so basically you are god....