Mods not working properly

bodybeast

Hi guys, i've started a new game in Dragon age Origins (i bought the ultimate edition from steam) and i decided to use some easy mods just for fun. I put on:

the dragon age redesign

More hairstyles

theta HD

extra dog slot

no helmet hack

gray wardens of ferelden

GraphicsDAO

Pinapple vibrant colors

Improved atmosphere

and a changemorphcfg

Now, the "gray wardens of ferelden" mod doesn't work. All of my gray wardens appears naked. Also the no helmet doesn't work and i still didn't try the extra dog because i'm still in ostragar.

Can someone help me fix these bugs?

You can try editing your saved game with pyGFF's editor.exe.

Open your saved game, (the *.das file) expand section '16001', and delete "pre100ar_kings_camp", save, load and play. Everything should start working.

Let me know....

wouldn't have been my first guess. I would GUESS that there is a conflict between Improved Atmosphere and both Grey Wardens of Ferelden and the No Helmet Hack. But that is just a guess.

Nothing to do, i tryed everything but, no helmet hack 1.6 doesn't work, and also lots of others mods i put on seems doing nothing. Someone told me all mods start working after ostragar but i think is not possible. Maybe is a problem from the steam version of dragon age?

Edited by bodybeast

I use the Steam ultimate and everything works fine. The 1.6 of helmet hack is for Awakening as far as I remember, try the 1.5? Also you need to actually read the book in your inventory in game if my memory serves me right.

You have put them in the right folder and all? Under "Document" (or My document if old school) ?

I don't for obvious reason use ThetaHd or the graphics enhancer :P And I don't think I have the Grey wardens mod either (I like Loincloth fashion <3 ) But the other I think I have atm and they work fine.

"No Helmet v1.6" works fine with both DAO and DAA, so that's not an issue.

Also, you claim to be using "easy" mods, but you've got several highly complex ones listed there; DA Redesign, IA, and any-more-than-one concurrent appearance mod all require specialized handling. Are you 100% sure you read and understood all of the various authors' instructions?

DAMM doesn't know what to do with appearance mods, so that's an issue right there.

And I removed IA years ago, shortly after installing it, when I discovered that it caused a conflict with several mods I was using. Then learned that the saves made while it was active were totally useless (could not even be "Force Loaded".) It's great by itself, but has too many issues with others.

As for "No Helmet", have you checked your "Downloadable Content" Menu to ensure that it's both present and selected ("checked")?