Will the last of 3 words in a dragonshout wield power?

WolfySnackrib

As you know the dragonshout in the trailer goes fus-ro-dah! Now I wonder, does the word dah on its own hold any power? Like what if I was speaking to a really stupid merchant and in my frustration I yell "DAAAH!" and I throw him 100 feet away and I think to myself "Oopsie." And the next thing I know I got some metal man breathing down my neck, barking "STOP! You violated the law!"

Also even if the DAH doesn't hold much power, you can say just the first word by accident also. Like imagine you're in a wealthy englishman's mansion and he's upstairs and he asks if you want a sandwich before you go out to play golf. And you yell up to him "I don't want to cause a FUS!" and you send all of his furniture flying. Awkwaaaaard.

Well, you'd have to say Fus with an Uh sound, as opposed to the Ooh sound. :P But that'd be pretty funny.

In my personal opinion, I think you have to be saying it with the intention of saying the dragonshout word, for instance, if you used that example of 'Dah' in frustration, I don't think anything would happen because you're not intentionally saying the word. But if you were to say the word intentionally, you would get results.

Edited by InuyashaFE