Kissing Mod

Goliathus

I'm going to make a ~2 hours long movie in Oblivion. I'm going to make it for this girl I like and it will basically be about what we're going through with a long distance relationship.

I would need some mods to both make the movie seem more professional and some for the basic stuff. (Like kissing and hugging animations)

I'd appreciate it if you could recommend some mods and discuss the story with me.

Thanks for your time. :)

Here are some suggestions for animations, like poses

Goma Pose Pack

OSR Poses English

Princess Walk Animation

Actors in Charge

Actors in Madness

Actors in Emotion

I can get you some more if you can be more specific on what ypes you need.

The Hug Touch is grand and I've been requesting a kissing mod for a couple of years now with no luck. I hope that you do better than I.

Rabbit

This is the animation from Goranga's Real Life System. The author of the anim is Tefnacht. I intended to use this in The Dating System, but mod got canceled.

Kissing

Claudia's Little Secret mod has a decent kissing animation (and rather more than kissing !) - have a word with Grumpf_be and he may be able to send you just the animation file.

Bear in mind that if your characters are different heights, animations may not work well - a 7 foot Orc kissing a 5 foot Bosmer would involve different alignment than a pair of evenly-sized characters. You might have to resort to the "Tom Cruise" method - stand the short actor on a box!