Armor mashup request

paragonskeep

Hi all,

I completely suck with blender so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do an armor "mashup" for me? It uses all vanilla components and is basically taking an armor and adding aspects (like what tailor maid) but on a permanent, non-multiple body slot aspects.

I wanted an armor that I would wear if this were real, adding belts and pouches etc to carry all the ammo, meds, food, water, etc.

Thanks.

If interested I'll list out all the "parts" that I'm thinking of.

If interested I'll list out all the "parts" that I'm thinking of.

Flamenx01's suggestion is the ideal (give a man a fish, teach a man to fish, etc), but if your too busy to learn you should post what you have in mind (otherwise a potential modder won't know if they are capable of fulfilling teh request).

Thanks for the replies, Ideally take the Elite Riot gear armor and add the back belt bags from the leather armor to the thigh area on one leg. The belt pouch bag from the Elder robes to the other side opposite the canteen. Add the bandoleer bags from the Merc adventurer armor. Basically an armor that you could see "holding" numerous types and quantities of ammo, meds, caps, etc etc.

And yes I am trying to learn how to do things like this but my schedule is so tight currently It'll be when Fallout 6 is released before I'm ready :)