Hardest game you played...

RavveN

Sooo what is the hardest game you ever played?! :) ... I will start off!

Ok the most hardest game evah i played was totally Another World. I don't know if you guys heard about it but it's damn hard!!! And i don't mean "hard" i mean "super-ultra-mega-ravaneous HARD!!@!!!!!" i mean you can get killed with like everything with one hit, it's full time thinking and guarding.

If you never saw this game go ahead and download it...I guess you will find a way...

Anyway it's a very old and very nice game, and i recommend for all of you to try it if you haven't!

-Ravven-

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars jedi knight jedi academmy-jedi master difficulty. 1/4 health, 1/4 damage, x4 force power cost, x4 enemy health.

Woa.... I bow to you... I never play a game above medium difficulty

Edited by RavveN

Life. You never know when it will end and there are many factors and variables. You may become the most beloved, famous and rich person ever, or a homeless bum who is arrested for a rime he didn't commit and makes the mistake of dropping the soap once he gets the big house...not the rich one's big house.

PS. Not The Boardgame

Star Wars jedi knight jedi academmy-jedi master difficulty. 1/4 health, 1/4 damage, x4 force power cost, x4 enemy health.

Now where's the fun in nothing below medium?

Life. You never know when it will end and there are many factors and variables. You may become the most beloved, famous and rich person ever, or a homeless bum who is arrested for a rime he didn't commit and makes the mistake of dropping the soap once he gets the big house...not the rich one's big house.

PS. Not The Boardgame

That is true.... But why such hard words my friend?

Now where's the fun in nothing below medium?

I dont know im a big noob -.-

SUPERCRATEBOX.

An enemy just has to touch you for you to die. Every death adds more rage to you, making it easier to die. Meaning more rage, and it just goes on forever.

Awesome game. And it's from a fellow Dutchman. :D

And it made Totalbiscuit lose his sanity (is that what you know the game from too?).

Super Meat Boy is harder though. And more fun.

Edited by Povuholo

SuperMeatBoy... nuff said, it's SOO FLIPPIN HARD!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of non arcade games, possibly Heroes Of The Pacific-a good pilot will be fine, but this Codemasters WW-2 flying game as VICIOUS upon noobs, you do what your captain says, when your captain says it. Secondly anything Rockstar, those games are just horrible.