Hardest game you played...

RavveN

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M&B Warband....that game is just plain Nasty, and if you don't do the first quest it gets Cold an' Nasty ...it always seemed easier if you at least accepted the first quest. Even if ya cheat IE: max stats n abilities, sooner or later ya gonna be fighting a somewhat impossible fight ....like if you're mobbed against 351 and you don't take out the ranged attackers first your gonna end up with arrows, axes and spears in your face to the point of NOT being able see anything but, and the only way to wipe em out is to use the map ....even if their a few feet away .....you can't see em....lol.....although that can be "tweaked out"......I find it amusingly interesting to cheat in different games because it's interesting to see the game scale up to the point of trying to challenge you....and M&B Warband is one of them.

I waited a month for someone to write that :D So you are with me yea? Did you tried to play it with any mods? It's God damn good! :) Try it mods are even harder!

Yeah mate ...Prophecy of Pendor, it's got a lot of additions and added dialogue for quests & companions .The guy that put it together done it well except for what seems to be a memory leak or maybe it's cause he just put too much stuff in the game ...I had to increase the virtual memory on puter to stop it "locking up".IE: 32 bit system only uses 3.5 Gb ram max.

Also started Brytenwalda am about halfway through it...although it seems the A1 has been altered and enemies just seem more stupid than original warband....but I guess they didn't expect someone to attack with a bow that's got 1020 speed rating and crazy dmg.

Tried Diplomacy & Conquest but got some graphics problems with it so ...put it down after 5mins.

Have also started Fire & Sword , but it seems a bit lacking compared to Warband...but it's got guns !...no auto fire :verymad: ...The story line is meant to be based on real history....so the authors say... and that's why some content was left out .

But yeah it's M&B is a good game for it's size (about 1gb) and I can't think of many games with mounted horseback combat...elder scrolls 1V hmmm only ride , no combat.

TC.

Of all that i just played prophecy of pendor ^^ I think that in prophesy of pendor those armies are bit overnumbered and overpowered...Like jatu! I cant fu&king kill em -.-

Its like impossible ...I wiped out heterics and snake cult but jatu...i mean i cant -.-

M&B Warband....that game is just plain Nasty, and if you don't do the first quest it gets Cold an' Nasty ...it always seemed easier if you at least accepted the first quest. Even if ya cheat IE: max stats n abilities, sooner or later ya gonna be fighting a somewhat impossible fight ....like if you're mobbed against 351 and you don't take out the ranged attackers first your gonna end up with arrows, axes and spears in your face to the point of NOT being able see anything but, and the only way to wipe em out is to use the map ....even if their a few feet away .....you can't see em....lol.....although that can be "tweaked out"......I find it amusingly interesting to cheat in different games because it's interesting to see the game scale up to the point of trying to challenge you....and M&B Warband is one of them.

I waited a month for someone to write that :D So you are with me yea? Did you tried to play it with any mods? It's God damn good! :) Try it mods are even harder!

Yeah mate ...Prophecy of Pendor, it's got a lot of additions and added dialogue for quests & companions .The guy that put it together done it well except for what seems to be a memory leak or maybe it's cause he just put too much stuff in the game ...I had to increase the virtual memory on puter to stop it "locking up".IE: 32 bit system only uses 3.5 Gb ram max.

Also started Brytenwalda am about halfway through it...although it seems the A1 has been altered and enemies just seem more stupid than original warband....but I guess they didn't expect someone to attack with a bow that's got 1020 speed rating and crazy dmg.

Tried Diplomacy & Conquest but got some graphics problems with it so ...put it down after 5mins.

Have also started Fire & Sword , but it seems a bit lacking compared to Warband...but it's got guns !...no auto fire :verymad: ...The story line is meant to be based on real history....so the authors say... and that's why some content was left out .

But yeah it's M&B is a good game for it's size (about 1gb) and I can't think of many games with mounted horseback combat...elder scrolls 1V hmmm only ride , no combat.

TC.

Of all that i just played prophecy of pendor ^^ I think that in prophesy of pendor those armies are bit overnumbered and overpowered...Like jatu! I cant fu&king kill em -.-

Its like impossible ...I wiped out heterics and snake cult but jatu...i mean i cant -.-

If at first ya don't succeed and they really "P" ya off....cheat !......

Jatu are annoying . you need a good bow, ya get one in the game but it still not good enough...A god gave me a Ruby bow it's better than most.....emerald is faster..I think ....but ya can make ya own if ya have a dig at the game config file.(item list)...but that's cheatin' (just alter the "hunting bow" cause it doesn't show up very often late in the game).

But if ya defeat the "bosses" ya can get Quail gems and eventually open the lost mine where ya can trade for better weps...if ya don't wanna cheat.

There's an incredible amount of combat in all the M&B games.....unless ya wanna "suck up" to the lords and kings.....but my char can't do that "she's a champ and always will be as long as I'm her god" LOL....it's even more fun playin' as a female...there's extra dialogue, which is kinda nice cause there's so little in M&B compared to other rpg's...other than blah blah blah "let's fight". TC.

TC.

If at first ya don't succeed and they really "P" ya off....cheat !......

Jatu are annoying . you need a good bow, ya get one in the game but it still not good enough...A god gave me a Ruby bow it's better than most.....emerald is faster..I think ....but ya can make ya own if ya have a dig at the game config file.(item list)...but that's cheatin' (just alter the "hunting bow" cause it doesn't show up very often late in the game).

But if ya defeat the "bosses" ya can get Quail gems and eventually open the lost mine where ya can trade for better weps...if ya don't wanna cheat.

There's an incredible amount of combat in all the M&B games.....unless ya wanna "suck up" to the lords and kings.....but my char can't do that "she's a champ and always will be as long as I'm her god" LOL....it's even more fun playin' as a female...there's extra dialogue, which is kinda nice cause there's so little in M&B compared to other rpg's...other than blah blah blah "let's fight". TC.

Know what i did? I gathered 200 hero adventurers...(bowyers) and i charged at them...Half of them are killed in first attack by lances...Others later...And then...Finally they came to me...And they gangraped me! LITERALLY!

I am already aghm using cheats...What do u take me for a crazy person?! :D I must try starting with woman but women are kinda weak...So i love playin with man! Btw i always suck up to ragnar...Oops did i said too much :S

@Ravven, LOL.....did you export and import your char?......I'm guessin' not.....try this:

charfile_version = 1

name = $#BLADEMISTRESS_SORONA#$___

xp = 644385133

money = 327779503

attribute_points = 2

skill_points = 3

weapon_points = 30

strength = 999999999

agility = 630

intelligence = 999999999

charisma = 999999999

trade = 10

leadership = 10

prisoner_management = 10

reserved_skill_1 = 0

reserved_skill_2 = 0

reserved_skill_3 = 0

reserved_skill_4 = 0

persuasion = 10

engineer = 10

first_aid = 10

surgery = 10

wound_treatment = 10

inventory_management = 10

spotting = 10

path-finding = 10

tactics = 10

tracking = 10

trainer = 10

reserved_skill_5 = 0

reserved_skill_6 = 0

reserved_skill_7 = 0

reserved_skill_8 = 0

looting = 10

horse_archery = 10

riding = 10

athletics = 10

shield = 10

weapon_master = 10

reserved_skill_9 = 0

reserved_skill_10 = 0

reserved_skill_11 = 0

reserved_skill_12 = 0

reserved_skill_13 = 0

power_draw = 10

power_throw = 10

power_strike = 10

ironflesh = 10

reserved_skill_14 = 0

reserved_skill_15 = 0

reserved_skill_16 = 0

reserved_skill_17 = 0

reserved_skill_18 = 0

one_handed_weapons = 699

two_handed_weapons = 700

polearms = 699

archery = 699

crossbows = 699

throwing = 699

firearms = 699

face_key_1 = 180000001

face_key_2 = edb6da61b6db6d9

ONLY edit attributes and skills....DON'T change: face or reserved skills........The others max at 699....***..999999999...(9x9)...and 10.

be careful with ***AGILITY 1040 max.***...otherwise you wont be able to keep up...460-640 is ok till ya get used to how fast she runs...at.... 1040 she can easily outrun a horse !!. maybe even you....*warning its easy to run off ledges, stairs etc at castles.

To export go to character/statistics in game click "export character", Then go to: my documents /mount&blade warband/characters/txt.....edit as above , save. then in game go back to character/statistics and "import character".

If you want to revert back ...make a back up of txt file before you edit...probably better to make a backup just in case.

Better still make a new character and try it......and you thought women were weak ! TC.

Edited by jmalkavian

Dude u take me for a noob -.-? And dude that IS REAL CHEATING that 9999999999 stuff :D Im not gonna fall that low ;D

And yea i still think women are weak :D

Dude u take me for a noob -.-? And dude that IS REAL CHEATING that 9999999999 stuff :D Im not gonna fall that low ;D

And yea i still think women are weak :D

Was sure you weren't a masochistic glutton for punishment.

A cheat is a cheat...the game is not stock standard once used.

Those figures 999999999 etc are the max,,,,obviously they can be made less.

Yeah women are weaker ...they really are "down on women" in this game....most noticeable in melee combat.....hence is why I cheat. TC.

Hardest game:

Metin 2 :D free MMORPG can cause you to:

Get nervous for 1 week,angry etc but its very fun :D