Can´t change my password

Mirocu

More precisely, I can´t even get to the page with the information. All I get is a white page with an error message. Any advice?

Also, if a moderator or admin would be so kind and change the upper case 'M' in my name to a lower case 'm' that would be appreciated :smile:

Edited by Mirocu

Are you aware that there was a notice up concerning accounts made before 2013(if I'm not mistaken)? It stated that there was a huge hacker problem which accounts could have possibly been tampered with and they advised that you change your password as soon as possible. Hopefully you can get a moderator to further instruct you. But considering that you're posting about it, it's probably something to do with your connection if you're seeing a blank screen with an error message?

It might be but I have a stable internet connection otherwise and every other feature works for me :mellow:

Edited by Mirocu

Well, this time I got to the page but after I did my thing and clicked Save Options I came to the same error page. This is the message I get:

Can not display this page

• Check that the URL is correct https://forums.nexusmods.com.
Search page with search engine.
Refresh the page a few minutes.
• Ensure that the TLS and SSL protocols are enabled. Go to Tools> Internet Options> Advanced> Settings> Security

UPDATE:

Problem is now fixed! What I did was enable every TLS and SSL in Internet Options, that´s it! Now I can log in and I could even change my password! :)