Mods not working, Crashes, Mod Suggestions?

Sonoske

A long time ago i had this issue on my laptop of what i can remember as mod order. I have a new PC and i am realy bored and figured since i am in the hype for skyrim i wanted to play oblivion. Now i wanted a handfull of mods but i remember that last time i had a huge mod order problem and atm i have competely forgot how it works.

This is what i have planned.

Beautiful People

Adonnays Elven Weaponry

Apophis Armory of the Silver Dragon

( And possible a few other wep/armor packs for items i may be interested in.)

Natural Environments

Though in a sum up of things i want is basicly some nice looking sabers/katanas and an armor set that would fit my male elf assasin. Then i would like a castle of some sort any would do but a large castle populated with people would be nice and a simple companion that i can change the items he/she wears and they fight with me (As well as a resurect spell or someone that gets just knocked out). I am also wondering if there are any mods that work like fable 2 friend/ foe system? So when i am in combat and swing a sword i wont hit an ally yet it possibly can be toggled on and off?

As for adult content i am going to be playing the game not staring or even having a distracting female character/companion.... ATM >:)

So i am asking for any suggestions on mods to put in and some links to mod order stuff and tutorials.

Thanks i hope to hear from you cause atm oblivion is installed and just waiting to be played.