Skeleton mesh messing up

Runeforged

So, I got BOSS and organized my load order, except now that I loaded my save, the 1st person skeleton is offset by a few feet to the right. This also makes it so where I have to aim to the right of someone/something in 3rd person to successfully hit/interact with them. I thought moving the skeleton.nif out of the 1st person meshes would help, but now whenever I switch to first person, the camera is way above where I should be, sometimes even reaching the ceilings of some buildings, this makes it especially annoying when talking to people. I tried replacing the skeleton file but got the original problem. Any suggestions?

• 3 weeks later...
Still having trouble with this, I reinstalled Oblivion and that fixed it for a little bit, then out of the blue it happened again. Didn't even happen right after installing mods or anything, just started a new character and switched to 1st person and there it was again (note, this was not my first character after reinstalling, the other ones worked fine)

Post a mod load order list using spoiler tags (e.g. ["spoiler"] Your list here ["/spoiler"] without the quote marks used so that the text shows in this post). If memory serves correctly this problem involved Deadly Reflex (we saw a lot of it some months back). Because Oblivion can only use one skeleton they all fall into the category of 'replacers', and the rule with replacers is whichever is installed last is the one Oblivion uses. Load order (which is what BOSS takes care of) doesn't make a difference with which skeleton is used. The fix is easy once you identify which mod is causing the problem due to the skeleton it needs not being the one Oblivion loads. Simply copy the correct skeleton from the extracted download into the correct folders in Data\meshes\characters\_male.