Valve: why do I even bother.

Vindekarr

You know how much it sucks having only 400 gigs on your hard drive. Bloody hell I almost never have space. I need another hard-drive. At least another terabyte.

LOL I only have a 250GB HDD...man I feel ancient. I have never run out of space. 50GB of it is a backup partition, that I should of made bigger :P

They have such good sales, I know :D I got the Orange Box for like $10 back in the day and Audiosurf for $5 :D

When it sticks...pause the download then resume it, happens quite often with me. Ya might have to do it a couple times.

Dosent work with steam itself updating :facepalm: :wallbash:

oh well all i can do is keep trying

Hmm, I've heard of the problem quite often. Maybe check the Steam forums because it's such a common problem?

That the annoying thing I have tried every solution there and also steam support

But thanks anyway

I think I remember having a problem similar to that a while back, but I'm not sure. My Steam simply didn't finish updating at my parents' house and nothing I do could get it to work. I travel a lot between my flat and my parents' house, though, and back at my flat I had absolutely no problems. Maybe you can try taking your PC to a friends house and seeing if it might not work there. I'm guessing my problem was that the server Steam autoconnected to to download its updates was having problems, and seeing as I couldn't get into Steam to change it, it only changed the preferred server when I move physical lcoation. Not sure, but it might be worth a shot.

You know how much it sucks having only 400 gigs on your hard drive. Bloody hell I almost never have space. I need another hard-drive. At least another terabyte.

LOL I only have a 250GB HDD...man I feel ancient. I have never run out of space. 50GB of it is a backup partition, that I should of made bigger :P

They have such good sales, I know :D I got the Orange Box for like $10 back in the day and Audiosurf for $5 :D

When it sticks...pause the download then resume it, happens quite often with me. Ya might have to do it a couple times.

Don't worry about it. My super old desktop is using a 232GB hard drive, and yes I have to remove gigs of games of it all the time :D

Edited by tttttt